RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Clubs/Groups and Events > Scale Builders R/C Club Ontario

Scale Builders R/C Club Ontario Scale R/C truck club in the Ontario area.

Old 07-10-2014, 02:30 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

1985 kenworth is on a distinguished road
Default Rodeo du Camion Quebec

Just to let everyone know that i got a call from the lady who organizes the huge truck show in nord notre dame quebec .and she has invited us to attend their 4 day show this year.it runs july31,aug 1,2,3 2014.she knows it is short notice and would really like us to attend but says if we cannot this year she will absolutely have a space reserved for us next year .call or text or e-mail me your thoughts.please..thanks
Old 07-10-2014, 09:13 AM
Journeyman

flatdeck is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Rodeo du Camion Quebec

I am in Dwayne...

Wayne
Old 07-10-2014, 10:15 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

BRICKNICK is on a distinguished road

Wow that would be an awesome show to attend, I always wanted to go to the show. Maybe next year for me n my family on that one.
Old 07-10-2014, 06:11 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRICKNICK View Post
Wow that would be an awesome show to attend, I always wanted to go to the show. Maybe next year for me n my family on that one.
Then make sure you pack your truck Nick. Don't worry about a trailer , I've got a few you can use

The truck rodeo is on my bucket list and would love to go this year but our first summer at our new place and getting things the way we want won't allow enough cash for a trip like that.

Next year FOR SURE! no international borders to cross and I'm French so pretty sure they'll let me in Quebec

Mario
Old 07-10-2014, 06:17 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatdeck View Post
I am in Dwayne...

Wayne
Great to hear Wayne! I really hope the club can make an appearance and impression on folks this year.

Mario
Old 07-11-2014, 02:49 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

yes mario fully understand about the new home thing..lol i am thinking as per allen(goose19) suggested 1 or more of us go down this year as a spectator and check everything out so i can make the arrangements and for us to do a full show next year with all of us .and yes Bricknick if you would like to attend with us you are more than welcome to join us just let me know closer to the time of next year so i can let the organizers know who will be in attendance and absolutely you and your family should come up and spend some time with us...who else races trucks by racing uphill with a fully loaded quad axle flatbed with lumber and the one to the top of the hill wins...now thats what i call truck racing.i always wanted to got to this show also for years now.i will keep everyone informed here
Old 07-11-2014, 10:14 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

BRICKNICK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
Then make sure you pack your truck Nick. Don't worry about a trailer , I've got a few you can use

The truck rodeo is on my bucket list and would love to go this year but our first summer at our new place and getting things the way we want won't allow enough cash for a trip like that.

Next year FOR SURE! no international borders to cross and I'm French so pretty sure they'll let me in Quebec

Mario
I hear you Mario, you guys are in a new house, and we've got the new (6 months old now) baby. Which means mom's income is no longer there, so times are a lil tough at the moment. But I do agree with you, that truck rodeo has always been on my bucket list. Ever since I seen the drag races they do there with the giant loads of lumber pulled behind the gorgeous tractors billowing black diesel smoke....I wish I could go this year, hopefully next. And I will be taking you up on the offer of pulling your trailer s Mario?
Old 08-02-2014, 03:22 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

well obviously we will not be attending the camion du notre dame this year ,however we have been invited for next year,and unfortunately i won't be able to go up this weekend to check it out ,however i will keep everyone updated on it as we will plan to go next year.i will get the dates and get some accomodation info also
Old 12-09-2014, 11:26 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

well everyone hello there and i am sure we are all busy with some builds for next year .i received 3 e-mails from the lady that is the co-ordinator for the rodeo du camion about us attending next year .it seems they really want us there so i will be e-mailing her and getting some info on it so you can check back here or on our fb page or e-mail me .
Old 02-21-2015, 09:34 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

well as some of you may know .the huge truck show in northern quebec really wanted us to attend this year but unfortunately it is not feasible at this time .however maybe at a later date we can revisit the idea again