RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Farm Tractors and Implements

Farm Tractors and Implements Discussion of farm equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2016, 06:40 PM
Apprentice

MoRockN is on a distinguished road
Default MFZ Blocher 1/16 tractors and Implements

Hi Guys , Been a long time since I last posted anything, but I am back ( at least for now ) with something I said I will never own, but here I am, building tractors . I didn't want a bruder modification just because I wanted to do hard work with this machine, and if you already know me, you know that I really like good quality products . This was just as big of a pain in my A $ $ as getting my excavator, I got one shot and I was going to take advantage of my luck and get everything I want. This guy did NOT want to sell me anything because he doesn't sell outside of Europe, played the back and forth game for 7 months before he decided to let me pull the trigger. Enough talk, here is the first, 4x4 articulated, not finishing anything just yet because I want to get them built first. Oh and I did NOT get any instructions, yay me .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If you got it, a Trucker brought it....

Last edited by MoRockN; 01-06-2016 at 06:42 PM.