RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Old 02-23-2014, 12:52 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Premacon shipping time

Out of curiosity , can anyone tell me shipping time for parts ordered from them to USofA ? I find it hard to believe 3-4 days to here . Maybe in germany.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-23-2014, 01:40 PM
Journeyman

flatdeck is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Premacon shipping time

Steve going by the date on things that you have shipped to me, it can be 7 to 10 days...

Wayne
Old 02-23-2014, 03:38 PM
Apprentice

cabs is on a distinguished road

I got your rails in 3 days
Old 02-23-2014, 06:24 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation

I get stuff out of Europe in half the time I get it from the states... The record for me thus far is 2,5 days & it was sent 10 - 14 day regular post.... Not to mention shipping is cheaper too.. go figure?

Joe
Old 02-23-2014, 07:26 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

1985 kenworth is on a distinguished road

depends on how it was sent and sometimes it depends on how busy the carrier is.sometimes when i ship from one of you guys it takes 7-10 days and sometimes it takes 4-8.i got stuff from korea and it almost always takes 8 days to make it to me in canada.another factor is idiots that may have put it in the wrong destination bin.i got something shipped from indiana and it went to florida ....jersey...new york..then crosed the border into canada.that one took 3 weeks to get to me
Old 02-23-2014, 09:21 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough

thanks , just tryin to judge time and budget . I want this dang kitten working flawless for cabin fever . 50Lb machine just about went air born across the shop today after a bloody hose blew cause of a stuck valve that I never get to take care of .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-24-2014, 04:54 AM
Green Horn

apfubar is on a distinguished road

Once shipped it's pretty quick... My hoe arrived in less than 7 days, to Australia... Inc customs doing a full inspection...

Cheers,
AP
Old 02-24-2014, 10:53 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

JAMMER is on a distinguished road

Steve they only ship DHL. Ed
Old 10-20-2015, 10:46 PM
Green Horn

cdm is on a distinguished road

This is oldish thread but people might still be searching for it:

When I ordered things that were in stock with them (aka 3-4 days), it was more like 3-4 weeks. However they were pretty prompt and courteous after alerted of the delay. I honestly think small orders with them can fall behind a bin or something and be forgotten. Such has been my exp so far.

Also they list the handling time, not shipping time. DHL can take anything from 1 week to 4 weeks. Depends on if you have to wait for the pallet to fill before they load it on a flight or if its almost full and your package gets put on right before the shipment bulk is manifested and sent out.

I order from Germany and Austria at least once a month and it varies depending on when its loaded onto outbound flight. Then once in US, usps can drop the ball and take up to week, since they treat it as regular mail parcel (vs first class or priority). Not unusual for over a week for 700 miles distance from customs clearing point of entry to my location.

As for lead times, customer service is giving you the max allotted time listed under the product. im sure if they could, they would give you a later date. That's for 2015. Will see if they deliver ahead of max time or later. Seems like sales are good

The waiting games are real.