RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Clubs/Groups and Events > Deep South Mini Truckers

Deep South Mini Truckers Tn,Ar, Ms, La, Ala and Tx.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:16 PM

flexintex is on a distinguished road
Default Rx construction fair

Ive seen YouTube videos of expos or fairs where there is a giant gathering of people and they do a big exhibit to build/dig etc... They are always overseas though. Do they ever do those in the USA? I live in Dallas, TX. I was hoping our giant metroplex would have some kind off fair that I could see these diggers in action. I'd love to buy an excavator but I'm always Leary as to how big something is or it's build quality. And being new, it would be a super way to learn tons. I know and have done rc cars/trucks for years. Both electric and nitro. Watching all the YouTube videos I think it looks like a ton of fun.
Old 03-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

9W Monighan will become famous soon enough9W Monighan will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Rx construction fair

Refer to these two posts from January. We had a great showing in York,PA.
http://www.rctruckandconstruction.co...ead.php?t=3662

http://www.rctruckandconstruction.co...ead.php?t=3669
Old 03-03-2012, 11:33 AM

flexintex is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RC construction fair

do they have anything on the schedule for 2012 yet? what a blast. If there is anyone in DFW area that has some equipment like these, I'd love to come see them and get some advice/tips for the hobby. Looks like these things can get real expensive really fast. So I need a good education here before I buy something. I could build a kit, but I'm not a fabricator. So can't build from scratch. I'd either have to buy a kit or else buy a RTR model.
In Dallas, TX, USA. Own a Liebherr 954 hydraulic excavator, RC4WD 870k Loader, Converted Tonka dump truck. Have a couple Grand Haulers as well. Created Facebook group: DFW/North Texas RC Truck And Construction.