RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2015, 11:06 PM

Location: yarloop western Australia (an hour and a half south of perth)
maxtaz is on a distinguished road
Default My special Aeromax

Hi guys, well Ive had a couple of requests for pics of my Aeromax so here they are.
I wont go into the whole story but here's a brief run down.
I built this truck for a young bloke that wasn't very well, he was just mad crazy in love with Loui's, Aero's, Stirlings, and anything that resembeled these trucks. I built it, and painted it in the color scheme of his families trucks, and I gave it to him and his family on his birthday.
Sadly the unfortunate inevitable happed and the little bloke drove off to the truckstop in the sky.
Guys, let me ask you this. Have you ever looked into the eyes of a kid that knows his fate, and yet still seen the absolute look of elation when he see's what you have in your hands?
It's more than special. After 24yrs on the road and a love for trucks that spans over 42 years, that is the one moment that will stick with me until the day I drive off to that truckstop in the sky.
Now apologize to ANYONE here on the forum that may read this and think "whatever dude" I don't mean to bore, or annoy.
so Here's the pics.

The truck has never been driven. I could never forgive myself if it got a single scratch. Rest easy little man, "Jake through the gates grab a gear and go"