RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Vehicles Picture Gallery > 1:1 Your Semi's,Trucks and Equipment

1:1 Your Semi's,Trucks and Equipment Here is a spot to share your 1:1 that you drive and or operate.

Old 02-17-2011, 09:34 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Talking 77 Chevy 1 Ton

This is a older pick of a me climbing the pile in front of my house when they redid my road my son is sitting up on the top of the arm of a Cat Ex.

My 1999 HD2500 I have since sold this and I regret it everyday dum *** move.

My 1969 Chevy short box This is a truck I built years ago full frame off resto all chrome shaved/powder coated frame this to I have since sold.

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Tamiya Cowboy; 02-17-2011 at 09:44 PM.
Old 02-18-2011, 01:59 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: 77 Chevy 1 Ton

Name change for you would be 'Mr Wilson' or 'Wilson Wilson'.

I have a 73 3/4 ton 4x4 that my dad bought new that's sitting in my shed with a bit smaller tires than your's. My dad used this trk for yrs a crop sprayer with it's 300ga tank, 40 foot boom. I haven't started it in three yrs, but I'm sure it'd be just a fresh battery & the turn of a key.. they just don't make 'em like they use too, eh Paul?
Old 02-18-2011, 08:35 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about

No joe you are right.. You could not give me a new chevy from "Government Motors" Now a days but I love my old chevys. Ill have up dates on the Tan truck here soon it will be going threw it and redoing it as it had a accident this last fall so I am going to go pick up new 36x14r15 today and it will be coming in the shop and my son is going to start on it this weekend..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:53 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Stuff is on a distinguished road

i know the regret of selling something you love. my first car was an 84 regal and i stupidly sold it. 5 years later there was ad that was very obscure "black car for sale" lol. go check it out and its my baby! the engine and the rims were changed out but it was still "alive" has a 77 olds 350 in it now and the rims used to be 81 monte checkered flag rims but they are gone. now i got some grand prix rims on it. still a lllllllllllong way to get it to look as good as Paul's 69 chevy!

and I agree with the term "they dont make them like they used to"! so true that it scares me to buy anything newer then 92
Subscribe!!
My Facebook -
Old 10-25-2012, 09:37 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road

My 1969 Chevy short box This is a truck I built years ago full frame off resto all chrome shaved/powder coated frame this to I have since sold.

I was looking back in the archives and saw this. I know what you mean about todays vehicles compared to years ago Paul. I own a 1966 Impala. I bought it when i was 20 yrs old.It is the first vehicle I ever bought. Im 45yrs old now and after all that life has thrown at me i still have it . Even through college and the early days in my apprentiship living payday to payday. I refused to sell it! i know too many guys who all say... " wish i never would have sold her ".....
i began a frame off resto about.......10? 15 yrs ago now?
yeah.....its turned into a retirement project good news is, the rebuild is complete but i just aint got a big enough garage to put it all back together! I will post pics once i scan the old fashion pics i have of it from years ago.

love that truck Paul, I know you hate new stuff but you cant hate my Red Rocket.... its a 2004 RST Regency. Ive had this baby for 5 years now and every time i drive it I still get a great big smile Friends of mine call it " the power smile" and they are absolutely right!

yeah, the last pics are from a few years ago before i replaced the center caps. all taken care of now.

mario