RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Tech section. > Sound Systems tech

Sound Systems tech This section is dedicated to the sound systems for our models. Tamiya MFU, Servonaut, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2013, 11:40 AM

Masermick is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Wedico MF - Servonaut Sound

Hi Everybody
I'll start right away by saying I'm a newbie so please forgive any ignorance on my part regarding my questions.

For my very first model I have purchased a Wedico Peterbilt complete with the Wedico MF Control wiring kit and ESC. However, I was advised not to purchase the Wedico sound as it was inferior to others on the market?

1) What sound system (that provides all the sounds available, reversing beeper etc.) would you recommend?
2) Will it work with the Wedico MF & ESC kits?
3) I also want to hide the MF control switches (for a cleaner model), which I guess will go in the sleeper and understand that whichever speaker you recommend, should be boxed for a better sound, so will there also be room for the boxed speaker in the sleeper?

I don't know if it's possible; but I figured on reversing the sleeper cabs back and front panels, to:

4) Hide the switch holes?
5) But which in turn would hopefully provide hidden sound holes for the speaker outlet?

6) I am told that the Wedico ESC must be used for the Buhler motor provided, is this correct.

7) Does the Wedico MF kit provide a 50% reduction in reverse mode?

I hope I've explained myself ok and apologise for so many questions, however, I would very much appreciate your help on these issues.