RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > Freddygeardrive you are remembered. > FreddyGearDrive

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 02:15 PM
Admin RIP FGD 2-12-59/12-19-11

FreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the rough
Default MAN! I REALLY HATE SNOW!

Well Now! I sure hope you Guys & Gales are enjoying model building & forum chatting.Cause, I surely can't. Alls I git to do is,Plow the WHITE CRAP,Salt the WHITE CRAP,& when that's done. I git to sit in a loader all flippin night,& MOVE the WHITE CRAP! AAARRRRGGGGG!!!
Yea,Good thing I sold my landscape business last spring.
Now,your probably askin your self.If he sold his business last spring,why is he cryin about plowing snow??
SIMPLE! because I'm STUPID!
A fellow landscaper who just happens to be a good friend of mine,called me & asked if I could help him out this winter.Yu know,one of those part time things. Even after I told him that's one of the reasons I closed my business down. SO........after a half an hour chatt w/my ole-buddy Scott.What do you think my double dumb *** said?? "Yea Scott, I'll give you a hand" Now,how stupid is that???
& of course,this is the winter from Alaska.
I was in business for 30 years & never had a part time employee w/60-80 hrs a week Part time my foot!
52 years old & I'm still not smart enough to keep my flapper shut!
There! Now I feel better.
One good thing about sitting in a machine for days on end,gives one time to think up new build ideas.
According to our head-up-his-*** weather man,"CLEAR SAILIN" for the next few days. This is yet to be seen.
So...Hobby time!For the next couple of days. ( I HOPE)!??
Thanks for reading my stupid complaint!
FGD
Old 02-09-2011, 03:02 PM

fuzzy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MAN! I REALLY HATE SNOW!

stuptd not i have snow pushedup in my driveway be hided my camper. it has it almost hid i have a sshort drive. my snow is in the naibors yard front and his backyard. i to be tired of white stuff.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator

RAIDERS is on a distinguished road

Well fred i see you are in snow ****..Here is a picture for you nice blue sky and no snow and about 75 today.I hope hope your not frezzing your sack off lmao...
Old 02-09-2011, 07:22 PM

fuzzy is on a distinguished road

ya rub it in ( sun tan lotion)
Old 02-09-2011, 07:23 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of

Hay Freddy quit .

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11

Last edited by ihbuilder; 02-09-2011 at 07:27 PM.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:38 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Stuff is on a distinguished road

it was -40 this morning and its up to -15 now and a high of 0 (32f) tomorrow :P
Subscribe!!
My Facebook -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:30 PM
On Leave

Cossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the rough

Hey Freddy it's 29+hot hear in Syd or 20 cool & raining down in Tas or over on the other side of the world (Perth) it's 29+and about the same for the to end so come down here and forget all about that snow LOL

Cheers Tracy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-10-2011, 02:29 AM
On Leave

Cossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the rough

Hey Chris I go my first taste of snow late last year at Oberon/ Janolan Caves area(1hour from our house) when we had a cold snap we were watching it on the radar at mums and we went snow chasing on the Sunday

Cheers Tracy

Old 02-10-2011, 01:01 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation

I hear ya Freddy, it's record snowfall here too this yr, alot of fuel up in smoke already & it could be two more months yet... how it melts, as in duration will be the deciding factor of extremes! A 3 day melt could result in the worst flood ever! Here's hoping it takes a month to disappear.
Closed Thread