RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Tech section. > Electronics tech

Electronics tech Anything to do with the electronics in a model. Lights, Radio, ESC, Servo, Basic electrical.

Old 04-04-2019, 10:49 PM
Apprentice

jack van is on a distinguished road
Default radio for the 870 loader

so i think i might have all the problems fix in the 870 loader now the last 2 items to fix are all radio issues 1 i can not seem to get the hydro pump to turn on i have replaced the motor and have a spare that i took out that the wires have broken off to short to make the connection plus rc4wd has kindly sent me 2 valve blocks for the pump motor which i paid for lol and also sent me the pump motor for the 4200 which they said was for the 870 lol which i also had to pay for i also got 2 esc for the loader haha plus am also running new motor since first 1 likes to smoke more than i do lol

so second problem is getting the 2 peed tranny to work so if i can figure those 2 out i hope to make it run more than 4 ft this time haha any 1 able to help hehe
Old 04-07-2019, 04:18 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

skeeter is on a distinguished road
Default Re: radio for the 870 loader

I wish I could be helpful here. I bought the loader from AliExpress.com from seller Faroe. I had to replace their terrible leaky hydraulic valve with a quality MagoomHRC valve. Other than that, I've not had any major issues with my machine.

The traced loader, & the mine truck they sell..............well that's a different story!
Old 10-01-2019, 09:14 PM
Apprentice

i had soo many problems with the rc4wd 870 k loader that it was amazing i even had them take it back to fix it and i wanted video proof that they fix it when i got it back it had even more wrong with it had more leaks in hydraulic lines and also the radio war totally messed up and they said they made it good and of course they did not make any videos thats why i am switching to my dx-18 i had to put all new electronics like all the stuff in the batterie compartment and both the motor and pump now the pump still does not work i assume it does not get enough power it does not get enough power to spin properly thanks for trying though
Old 10-07-2019, 06:33 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

skeeter is on a distinguished road

Perhaps, next year when we resume PNWSTE gatherings, you could bring it with you to a meet. Between all teh guys here, it's very possible we could assist you to get er in proper working order for you.
Old 10-08-2019, 08:06 PM
Apprentice

thanks for the offer skeeter but i live on vancouver island at the moment and i do not have a passport yet