RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Clubs/Groups and Events > Scale Builders R/C Club Ontario

Scale Builders R/C Club Ontario Scale R/C truck club in the Ontario area.

Old 07-10-2014, 10:15 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

BRICKNICK is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Rodeo du Camion Quebec

Wow that would be an awesome show to attend, I always wanted to go to the show. Maybe next year for me n my family on that one.
Old 07-10-2014, 06:11 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRICKNICK View Post
Wow that would be an awesome show to attend, I always wanted to go to the show. Maybe next year for me n my family on that one.
Then make sure you pack your truck Nick. Don't worry about a trailer , I've got a few you can use

The truck rodeo is on my bucket list and would love to go this year but our first summer at our new place and getting things the way we want won't allow enough cash for a trip like that.

Next year FOR SURE! no international borders to cross and I'm French so pretty sure they'll let me in Quebec

Mario
Old 07-11-2014, 10:14 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

BRICKNICK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
Then make sure you pack your truck Nick. Don't worry about a trailer , I've got a few you can use

The truck rodeo is on my bucket list and would love to go this year but our first summer at our new place and getting things the way we want won't allow enough cash for a trip like that.

Next year FOR SURE! no international borders to cross and I'm French so pretty sure they'll let me in Quebec

Mario
I hear you Mario, you guys are in a new house, and we've got the new (6 months old now) baby. Which means mom's income is no longer there, so times are a lil tough at the moment. But I do agree with you, that truck rodeo has always been on my bucket list. Ever since I seen the drag races they do there with the giant loads of lumber pulled behind the gorgeous tractors billowing black diesel smoke....I wish I could go this year, hopefully next. And I will be taking you up on the offer of pulling your trailer s Mario?