RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction General Discussion

Construction General Discussion General questions

Old 01-28-2018, 07:34 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Northern Farmer is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Rc4wd 870k wheel loader unboxing and review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack van View Post
problem is i do not think i can take that much of the machine apart and get it back together again lol i am sure it is the wire from hydro pump it is only thing not turning on and mortor for wheels do not move
Odd, didn’t you just receive the loader a couple weeks ago ? Wasn’t working when you got it ? Repairs should still be covered by the warranty.
Old 01-30-2018, 07:32 PM
Apprentice

TheBennyB is on a distinguished road

Just ordered an 870 from Tang, Hope he can send it off before Chinese new years. I've been going over this thread again and appreciate everything posted to look out for and troubleshooting if need be.
Old 01-31-2018, 06:51 AM
Green Horn

lenny is on a distinguished road

Nice move Benny your going to love the 870k. With just over a year of run time on mine that machine still surprises me with how strong she is. Congrats again
Old 02-01-2018, 10:24 AM
Apprentice

liftmys10 is on a distinguished road

Jack van, did you figure it out with your 870k? Can you describe in more detail the issues and when it started acting up? Supposedly it's checked twice before shipping them off.
Old 02-01-2018, 09:26 PM
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenny View Post
Nice move Benny your going to love the 870k. With just over a year of run time on mine that machine still surprises me with how strong she is. Congrats again
Good to hear Lenny. Had a Magom bruder loader and it was just a bit small to go with my other piece's. Loved it and it is a little beast with no problems, just time to go bigger.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:29 PM
Apprentice

jack van is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Farmer View Post
Odd, didn’t you just receive the loader a couple weeks ago ? Wasn’t working when you got it ? Repairs should still be covered by the warranty.
yes i got around dec 20 but was trying to get the custom battery as of last check still out of stock i had ordered 2 battery before machine soon as i order machine 2 days later baterry order canceled now i am doing email tag with rc4wd for 3 days up to 35 email so far with a little progress but not much not to happy you think they would keep 1 battery for every machine at least
Old 02-01-2018, 10:36 PM
Apprentice

i am supposed to get an email with a vid to hepl me fix it but so far nothing not holding my breath.I told them i have the box to send the piece of crap back and they give money back but they want me to jump through some hoops alittle longer i think rc4wd keeps this up they might be next to go under with stuff like this happening
Old 02-01-2018, 10:49 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

skeeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
i am supposed to get an email with a vid to hepl me fix it but so far nothing not holding my breath.I told them i have the box to send the piece of crap back and they give money back but they want me to jump through some hoops alittle longer i think rc4wd keeps this up they might be next to go under with stuff like this happening
I requested video of the repairs they said I needed ot make to the 4200. I actually received the part (It came on a SLOW boat) 2 weeks before I got the video in my inbox. I hope that you get your video faster then I did mine.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:58 PM
Apprentice

i ended up getting tireed of waiting on battery got 4 4 zippy 5800 battery recommend from this site and had the thing run on battery going back and forth but no hydro work so now itis a 4700 canadian static model that pisses me off everytime i look at it
Old 02-01-2018, 11:04 PM
Apprentice

hehe i told them all i want to do is take a sledge hammer to it will see but as far as i see i will def think twice before i recomend rc4wd to anyone
Old 02-01-2018, 11:12 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
i ended up getting tireed of waiting on battery got 4 4 zippy 5800 battery recommend from this site and had the thing run on battery going back and forth but no hydro work so now itis a 4700 canadian static model that pisses me off everytime i look at it
I understand your frustration, it’s only understandable. Eagle Machinery’s customer service is quite good, I doubt very much they will leave you hanging. How come you said the motor for the wheels isn’t working if the loader goes forward and back ? Have you checked the wires for the pump’s esc ? Maybe there’s a loose wire.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:24 PM
Apprentice

the hydrolic motor does not work but motor for wheels does.there is no hydralic at all but machine moves forward and backwards but does not turn and bucket does not move.I should in no way have to take machine totaly apart after i pay almost 5000 canadian to get a ready to run machine ?you might think it is a deal but i dont
Old 02-01-2018, 11:33 PM
Apprentice

to bad the customer service does not start when they build it hehe rc4wd will see what happens to me so far only they can prove if there worth anything all i can say now is those of you that can get anything good from the are LUCKY and i bet alot of those supposed rtr machines had alot of work done by the customer just so they can use it we should do a poll how many orders of machines from rc4wd work perfect right out of the box with no work
Old 02-01-2018, 11:33 PM
Apprentice

Any idea what % the pump motor is running at on your TX? Just wondering if somehow it got turned to 0 before shipment? Also for eliminating variables you could plug the pump esc into the channel for fwd/back just to see if the pump comes on when you hit that stick. Yea, very frustrating for sure. I kinda put myself in a mind set to begin with that these are entry level machines assembled and tested by 12yr olds.

Last edited by TheBennyB; 02-01-2018 at 11:36 PM.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:40 PM
Apprentice

Quote:
to bad the customer service does not start when they build it hehe rc4wd will see what happens to me so far only they can prove if there worth anything all i can say now is those of you that can get anything good from the are LUCKY and i bet alot of those supposed rtr machines had alot of work done by the customer just so they can use it we should do a poll how many orders of machines from rc4wd work perfect right out of the box with no work
I doubt many. Sorry to hear you've had such a time with it. Eagle stuff is entry level and do take a bit to iron out but nothing like the experience your having. Hoping we can still help you figure out something and get you moving material.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:42 PM
Apprentice

can not blame a chilld it is the teachers fault lol
Old 02-01-2018, 11:50 PM
Apprentice

BIG note on the testing on the fwd/rev channel, Just do a quick check. The motor may spin a way to suck fluid into your tank and not the block so be johnny on the spot about unplugging it from the RX. This is just a test to see if the pump motor physically works.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:51 PM
Apprentice

Quote:
can not blame a chilld it is the teachers fault lol
Teacher? You mean the dude telling him this is what he does to get his portion of food for the day?
Old 02-02-2018, 12:21 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
the hydrolic motor does not work but motor for wheels does.there is no hydralic at all but machine moves forward and backwards but does not turn and bucket does not move.I should in no way have to take machine totaly apart after i pay almost 5000 canadian to get a ready to run machine ?you might think it is a deal but i dont
Not quite sure what you were expecting when you bought the loader. Construction models are for experienced users only, it even says it in the description. You were going have to take your model apart and work on it sooner or later, it’s the nature of this hobby. Components won’t last forever. Members are trying to help you out here, threatening the manufacturer your going to smash your model because it’s not working won’t solve a thing.
Old 02-02-2018, 02:27 AM
Apprentice

hmmm a model that works for one would have been nice and you have to start somewhere and well i can fix most things that i break lol and even build stuff haha just dont like paying for crap that bothers the s**t out of me should have just order it in kit form for alot less ?