RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment

Construction Equipment If it digs, pushes, hauls dirt "off road" post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 09:37 PM
Dozer Builder

td9clyde will become famous soon enoughtd9clyde will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Hauling Dirt out of my basement Archives

yea Joe i still like your basement thread i am glad to see and read it here i thought i might not see it again when you disapeared off the garden and then it was all gone lol I lost all the links yall sent me and everything except pics
Old 08-29-2010, 01:55 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation

WOW! Thank you for all the great comments and compliments fellas, much appreciated!

What amazes me is the ppl that come out of the woodwork (so to say) from around the world to comment that they've been following my basement project for yrs with ernest interest.... and yet, the locals that know what I'm up to in my spare time, they roll their eyes & give me that look that I'm an idiot playing with kiddie toys... can't find anybody local to share the hobby with... go figure?

I haven't actually started combining yet, but have been helping the neighbors with their's and getting ready for my own, so not much time for the hobby these days. This thread from the GTF is about 100 megs of material, so it's gonna take a while to wade thru it all & repost some of it... widdle away at it this winter.

Rcguy, since posting the vid with the JD angle dozer, the right gh motor piled up shortly after and I haven't tinkered with it... another winter project. The blade worked well for the short time I used it... I was looking thru some old pics in 'my documents' recently and it dawned on me I shouldn't have sold my 966... Mitch did a great job turning one of his into a dozer. This is why I never sell anything, never know when something old & worn out will become useful for something else again.
Old 08-29-2010, 03:08 AM

A32Limited is on a distinguished road

That is awesome! I knew you had been working rigs in your basement, but I didn't realize that it was actually a construction site.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:21 AM

ddc333 is on a distinguished road

Nice to see the thread start from the beginning again Joe

How's the farm going ? does it look like you'll have a reasonable harvest this year ??