RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Welcome New Members

Welcome New Members A place to introduce yourself to the membership.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2015, 07:30 AM

Digger_Bear is on a distinguished road
Default Newbie from UK

Hello everyone,

Just signed up to the forum so thought I introduce myself.

Been into RC Tanks 1/16 scale for a few years now but over a last year or so got into trucks and construction vehicles. Now I’m not really a modeler, so get more enjoyment out of re-engineering models so my recent conversions have included a Bruder dozer to full RC with lift/lower & tilt blade and lift/lower drag claw as well as lights. Also nearly completed is a Bruder Scania to RC with full lighting and sounds using the IBU2 Truck control unit.

I also became a dealer for the IBU-electronics (http://www.ibu-electronics.com) about 2 years ago. Since then following customer request expanded my range of items to sell various other items including the Polish built TARR smoke units which are mainly for the tank customers but also had interest from truck and boat customers. My websites
www.rctankelectronics.weebly.com
www.rc-truck.weebly.com
www.rc-boat.weebly.com
www.facebook.com/RCTankElectronics

But the main reason for joining the forum is because I recently purchased a Magom HRC MG1.4 excavator complete with hydraulics.

This is a very nice kit but unfortunately does not come with instructions and as a total newbie with hydraulic systems I turned to the internet which found the forum with plenty of information on the matter. So I be posting pictures and questions in the construction section.