RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2015, 07:19 PM

mike71 is on a distinguished road
Default Kansas Large Car

I have been looking at this forum for a long time and finally decided to build a truck for myself. I started this at the beginning of the summer. hope you like it.

Started with a Grand Hauler, moved the front axle ahead then repositioned the stock fenders. Alum. bumper and air cleaners looked better than stock.

While on vacation I painted the cab and rear fenders. I used DuPont Croma Base paint with 7500s Croma-clear.

I mounted PMD head lights and dropped the steps and air tanks down so I could mount lights below the door. I made the panels for below the cab and sleeper out of alum. angle with a bunch of PMD led's.

I mounted 22 led's in the bumper with 2 extra red ones on the back side to shine on the front tires.

Last thing so far is the 10 Radio Shack led's in the back of the sleeper. Still need to get the lights on the air cleaners and the head lights working then hopefully I will have as much fun playing with it as I have building it.

Thanks for looking, Mike