RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Defenders of the land. > Military Vehicles.

Military Vehicles. Trucks/Support Vehicles in here.

Old 12-29-2013, 04:52 PM

Daveroo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Utility Truck

nice...looks like a rig you would see in the mountains where i live,ex-military thats been well used...

how is your health?..doing chemo?.....i hope all is well,,i dont know you,but you are in my prayers..
Old 12-30-2013, 12:16 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Stuff is on a distinguished road

it's those axles! I went through and looked over the thread again. I've seen those axles but never really thought about them.
Subscribe!!
My Facebook -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-03-2014, 11:42 PM

cyanide is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
nice...looks like a rig you would see in the mountains where i live,ex-military thats been well used...

how is your health?..doing chemo?.....i hope all is well,,i dont know you,but you are in my prayers..
Thanks man, yep, they put me through both chemo & radiation therapies at the same time, all done now but still feel like something the cat dragged in looking forward to a good year after I kick these nasty side effects.
Old 07-24-2017, 12:49 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

skeeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanide View Post
I know you guys like pictures and since I posted this late in the build I thought I'd catch you up on a few things I posted on another forum.

This is how I did the dualies:

I used M8x90mm bolts, cut the shank down to 35mm, then drilled and tapped M4 thread into each end. This allows the M8 bolt to secure the first wheel, and provides the hex for the second wheel, which is then secured by a M4 bolt. Locktite will be a must!

This is the begining of a dump trailer to go on the back that I did when before I had the parts to start the tractor unit.
I like the ingenuity used to make the dualies. Gives me some ideas for a project I've had sitting on the shelf for a long time awaiting inspiration.