RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Big Boys of the road 4x4/6x6/8x8/10x10 Trucks

Big Boys of the road 4x4/6x6/8x8/10x10 Trucks This forum is for those multiple axle trucks and other vehicles on and off road.

Old 11-11-2011, 02:54 AM
Green Horn

justinart24 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Justin's "Ford F-350 Flatbed" Crawling Hauler...

The body is sitting a bit high, will try to be lowering it about .5".

I will be using RC4WD seats.

Not sure if I will be running the Tamiya Semi gas tanks but they look pretty cool.

Make some leaf spring mounts out of steel, seems to do the job.

Rear axle, might be adding two more helper springs....my scalers are pretty heavy.

I also might be doing a sway bar setup on the rear axle, need to test drive it first before I do that.

Close up shot of the sick RC4WD double trouble wheels.

Rear wheels.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Builds

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-11-2011, 05:09 AM
Admin RIP FGD 2-12-59/12-19-11

FreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the rough

Lookin good so far! Have you givin any thought to makin this baby a rollback?
FGD

Old 11-11-2011, 11:24 AM
Green Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddyGearDrive View Post
Lookin good so far! Have you givin any thought to makin this baby a rollback?
FGD
Thanks! As for the roll back, no plans right now, need to get it running for now...we shall see where it goes.

My Builds

Old 11-12-2011, 06:25 AM
Green Horn

Got the design of the bed almost done.

My Builds

Old 11-14-2011, 02:38 AM
Green Horn

Got a bit more work done. Funny thing, after running no mirrors on my scalers, it was kinda fun putting them on this truck.

Filled in the back of the cab, now for some bondo. Also dropped the cab about .3".

Got some F-350 emblems from RC4WD, dang there pretty sweet.
http://store.rc4wd.com/F350-Highlift...et_p_1408.html

Got part of the floor done.

The cab mounts to the pieces of delrin.

Under shot of the RC4WD R2.

Shot of the drive line setup.

My Builds