RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Clubs/Groups and Events > Central Plains Mini Truckers Club

Old 04-21-2015, 11:14 PM
Journeyman

rockNmayhem is on a distinguished road
Default Fall Show In Kansas?

Ok everybody, I have been asked by several members if there would be a possibility of a fall show around here as well as doing our spring show. I know the spring show that we just had this last weekend usually falls very close to the York show Cabin Fever and so many people go to the larger show and can't make the smaller one at the same time. So I have been talking with several members and also looking at some options to have a large indoor truck show here this fall that would be open to everyone on the forum that is interested in coming.

What we are looking at for the show would be at least 2-3 days of show possibly over a Thursday, Friday, Saturday and cleaning up Sunday afternoon. We have several options to deal with from whether or not we want dirt, granulated rubber(which I do not have any) and having a large enough area for the show trucks, wreckers, and conventional trucks to play as well as the area for all the machines to be run and setup.

There are a couple of great options that we have available for us to use as locations I just need to know about the size of area we'd be looking at and what we need to accommodate for.

I would really like some extra input and dates and ideas that would work for the most people to be able to get together before summer is totally up and kids are back in school and no more time for family fun.

Hope to hear everyones input and opinions on this and so we can get this ball rolling a little more.

Thanks,
Tyler
Old 05-25-2015, 06:48 PM
White Line Fever

roadranger is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Fall Show In Kansas?

Any more info on the Fall Show? Dates?
I'd suggest early to mid October.

Location? Near Newton again?

Jim B.
Colorado Springs
Old 05-25-2015, 07:08 PM
Journeyman

rockNmayhem is on a distinguished road

Jim a show is still in the works being setup and planned for this fall. I cannot give dates yet as were trying to tackle as many schedules together that we can. The location will be in Newton again like the last shows. We are looking in Sept. to Oct. for the show as well.

Tyler
Old 05-26-2015, 08:06 AM
Wannabe

up9018 is on a distinguished road

I would be interested, just not the last weekend in September for sure.

Chris
Old 06-10-2015, 11:52 PM
Weaver Of Dreams

Dreamweaver will become famous soon enough

Tyler I'm in Wichita every week now hauling Boeing parts between there and Washington. I would love to come to a show. I just need a little notice.

I might even bring Classy Shak even though she's not done yet.

I don't get on here as much as I should so if you could, or if you remember send me a PM with the info when you get it.

Mike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike "DREAMWEAVER" Johnson

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11

Rims and Tanks by ihbuilder / Grill and Visor by Brian in PA / Mirrors, Front and Rear Bumper, Back of Cab Lights, and Steering Arms by tc1cat / Fenders by Stylin n Profilin / Frame Rails by The Late Freddy Gear Drive