RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Clubs/Groups and Events > Australian Mini Trucker Clubs

Old 12-09-2012, 04:40 AM

IDontKnow is on a distinguished road
Default Dardanup Bull & Barrel Festival

Well, Its been a while since we posted on here!
Been a bit lax on my part but in truth the last couple of months has been flatout.
Record breaking sales where I work, organising new shows and putting on our regular shows, sorting out things with new members, building more trucks and trailers and starting the process of becoming a fully registered and incorporated club and have been approached by more people to do new shows next year as well as more sponsors and supporters coming on board. Whew, what a mouthful!
I can whole heartedly reccomend pursuing all avenues to the other new groups that are forming around in Australia. Dont let yourself get tied down in one location as travelling around this country of ours and meeting people from so many different towns as been extremely rewarding and a bloody lot of fun. All I can say is we should have done this years ago!

Well, back on to the subject in hand:
Our band of merry men, boys and ladies were invited to the Dardanup Bull and Barrel Festival this year and even though the weatherman was not as friendly as we would like it was an epic day of driving, displaying and entertaining while being entertained by the thousands of people who attended this show.

Below are some of the photographs:

Boy it was a bit wet at times as you can see in these next pictures:

One of the other cool things at this show is the burning of the bull!
Below are pictures of it before the burning, it too the creator 11 weeks to sculpt it:

And a little over an hour for this to happen:

Poor old fellah did not last long in that holocaust!
While the bull may not have anything to do with model trucks, you have got to admit it is a pretty spectacular sight. Those flames were 30 and 40 feet in the air!

I have a few more photos of shows we have done recently that I will post up as soon as I can get them all up on Photobucket and our website.

Also will have some photos of our end of the year get together for all our members and partners that could attend at a resturaunt call "Cinnamon on the Park" which was provide to our members and the tab was picked up by West Coast Remote Control Trucks. Both Tim and I know how important members are to clubs nowadays and felt it had to be done. Our way of thanking our dedicated and well respected membership. After all we have had a better than 90% turnout to all of our shows from our 24 plus and continually growing membership.

Stay tuned for more ................

Regards,
Bill Randall
Perth, Western Australia
West Coast Remote Control Trucks Inc
It's time to get out of the rut and get into the fun!
Come visit us at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by IDontKnow; 12-09-2012 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Damned Spelling Errors!
Old 12-09-2012, 02:12 PM

Cammo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dardanup Bull & Barrel Festival

Well done guys, will have to get you over to the easterns states one day so we can check out your rigs!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Australian Heavy Haulage
"Keep on Truckin"