RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Get it out of your system! HERE!

Get it out of your system! HERE! You have a gripe,bone to pick, Tamiya vs Wedico or just have to let it out! THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO DO IT!

Old 03-18-2016, 11:40 AM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Friday !!

Why is Shyt always break on Friday ? and replacement must be ordered and will not be here till next week .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-18-2016, 12:15 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

TRUCKMAKER is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Friday !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihbuilder View Post
Why is Shyt always break on Friday ? and replacement must be ordered and will not be here till next week .
Cuz its Murphy's Law! Trust me Steve it's not just you. I've got use to having another project to work on so I can move on even if it's a machine break down. Spend time with the family, the stuff will still be there and broke next week.
Old 03-18-2016, 12:27 PM
Super Moderator

tc1cat is on a distinguished road

Wait until things break on Sat. You order and are assured parts will be there Tues., but you find out never shipped. Reorder next day shipping and don't receive until the following Monday as UPS doesn't deliver to residence on weekend. Over 1 week down time due to incompetence of customer care system and repair dept.
Old 03-18-2016, 01:09 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc1cat View Post
Wait until things break on Sat. You order and are assured parts will be there Tues., but you find out never shipped. Reorder next day shipping and don't receive until the following Monday as UPS doesn't deliver to residence on weekend. Over 1 week down time due to incompetence of customer care system and repair dept.
Haha, yep! Then throw on living in Canada...
Old 03-18-2016, 03:06 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation

For me it's usually 5:05pm Saturday ...8am Monday is like an eternity!

Joe
Old 03-18-2016, 08:06 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of

Well put yourself in my shoes I am the one that gets the calls on Friday at 4:30 and have to explain that we close at 5, not open on Saturday and our UPS has already left for the day. To really piss me off I make the effort to get your parts to our drop box for you to pick up on Saturday and I don’t charge you an afterhours or drop box fee, just to come in on Monday and see your parts still in the drop box. Believe me I have made my mistakes and gotten the wrong parts but there are guys who will call you with a part number and won’t give me the info to make sure it is the right part then they come in Monday morning pissed off and want me to refund the emergency fees and shipping because they messed up. I have a simple rule if I mess up the order my company will pay to make it right but you mess it up you pay to make it right.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11
Old 03-18-2016, 08:22 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough

It wouldn't bother me that much, but I needed the collet chuck off and 3 jaw on today to start on wheel parts again .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-18-2016, 08:43 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhhstix View Post
Well put yourself in my shoes I am the one that gets the calls on Friday at 4:30 and have to explain that we close at 5, not open on Saturday and our UPS has already left for the day. To really piss me off I make the effort to get your parts to our drop box for you to pick up on Saturday and I don’t charge you an afterhours or drop box fee, just to come in on Monday and see your parts still in the drop box. Believe me I have made my mistakes and gotten the wrong parts but there are guys who will call you with a part number and won’t give me the info to make sure it is the right part then they come in Monday morning pissed off and want me to refund the emergency fees and shipping because they messed up. I have a simple rule if I mess up the order my company will pay to make it right but you mess it up you pay to make it right.
Not many guys like you left around here Travis. All the people who actually knew stuff and were dedicated have died or retired leaving parts guys that have no clue what the parts they order actually fit or do. If they can't look up the make, model and year you are f###ed. I tried to buy an oil filter for my excavator at a major auto parts store recently. I gave the guy the Hastings number for the filter knowing that they didn't sell them but had Fram, ect in stock. He didn't know how to cross match the filter number! He wanted to know what it was off of and I said a Kubota excavator, D1105 3 cylinder diesel. He started to type it in and I said AGAIN can't you just cross match the filter number I gave you? Uhhhhhhhhh was the response. FINALLY BINGO the light came on and like magic when he typed in LF386, whammo! There it is! A Fram filter that fits! WOW!

I won't even discuss the experience I had at Aklands Grainger while looking for a 3mm tap...
Old 03-18-2016, 09:34 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Bo Wallen is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Re: Friday !!

For all the above reason, I stopped working Fridays years ago.
Old 03-19-2016, 10:03 AM
Green Horn

Panther F is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Friday !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo Wallen View Post
For all the above reason, I stopped working Fridays years ago.
OMFG!!! I do have to clean off the monitor after reading THIS ONE Bo! So FREAKIN' funny but so true!

Thanks for the laugh... I needed that for sure today.

Jeff
Old 03-19-2016, 10:19 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Bo Wallen is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Re: Friday !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther F View Post
OMFG!!! I do have to clean off the monitor after reading THIS ONE Bo! So FREAKIN' funny but so true!

Thanks for the laugh... I needed that for sure today.

Jeff
You're Welcome