RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction News

Construction News New kits & accessories offered in the world wide marketplace

Old 01-22-2016, 12:46 PM

Kaan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Eagle 4200XL excavator 20% OFF!!

I just replaced my order from rc4wd and used my credit card, total cost was 2292$, I hope they won't refund my money back since I paid with credit card. IF they do, can anyone send me the Eagle Machinery's purchase page, I come up with this page but couldn't find a purchase screen

http://www.eaglemach.net/product.php?mod=detail&id=37
Old 01-22-2016, 01:29 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

JAMMER is on a distinguished road

They will refer you to Alibaba they only take wire transfers just like RC4WD if it is for Eagle product. Ed
Old 01-22-2016, 02:36 PM
Wannabe

Rimrock is on a distinguished road

As a buyer I understand the feeling of 'safety' using Paypal, but on the other hand it's up to the seller to set the conditions of a sale. If they say 'wire transfer only', that's the way it will be. If one can't accept it, better take one's business elsewhere. The number of potential buyers that don't accept their terms is likely very low relative to the one who does, so no big deal to them. Paypal is great private person to private person, small stuff on ebay and so on. When it comes to things costing bigger amounts, hundreds, thousands of USD, the risk is getting higher for the seller as Paypal mainly is on the buyer's side, not the seller's. And then you got the fee..If insisting on Paypal, a least be decent enough to offer pay for your own buyer's protection; the 4% fee...like 120 USD added to a 3000 USD deal.

Last edited by Rimrock; 01-22-2016 at 02:48 PM.
Old 01-22-2016, 03:38 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Northern Farmer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimrock View Post
As a buyer I understand the feeling of 'safety' using Paypal, but on the other hand it's up to the seller to set the conditions of a sale. If they say 'wire transfer only', that's the way it will be. If one can't accept it, better take one's business elsewhere. The number of potential buyers that don't accept their terms is likely very low relative to the one who does, so no big deal to them. Paypal is great private person to private person, small stuff on ebay and so on. When it comes to things costing bigger amounts, hundreds, thousands of USD, the risk is getting higher for the seller as Paypal mainly is on the buyer's side, not the seller's. And then you got the fee..If insisting on Paypal, a least be decent enough to offer pay for your own buyer's protection; the 4% fee...like 120 USD added to a 3000 USD deal.
Well said
Old 01-22-2016, 03:42 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaan View Post
I just replaced my order from rc4wd and used my credit card, total cost was 2292$, I hope they won't refund my money back since I paid with credit card. IF they do, can anyone send me the Eagle Machinery's purchase page, I come up with this page but couldn't find a purchase screen

http://www.eaglemach.net/product.php?mod=detail&id=37
It's on the first post of the thread
Old 01-22-2016, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Farmer View Post
It's on the first post of the thread
Thank you
Old 01-22-2016, 07:47 PM
Wannabe

andyathome is on a distinguished road

I have had problems with eagle products......

Mainly a diff failure on my new loader, now if I wanted to complian about poor service I can't do that. Tang was awesome to deal with and new parts shipped straight away.
I've had failures with my excavator ( track motors, my fault) and once again awesome service.
If I was to complian about any thing, the guy is too helpful.
I asked a few questions about a few things and he sent me a pdf of all the stuff they sell, with part numbers , to make ordering easier.
I also get too many updates on the new dozer , which is causing a strain on my wallet.
Yes they are a reasonably new company, and they do make cheaper products than the European manufacturers, but for an introduction into the hydraulic RC world with an eagle product, I Would do it all over again.
I was nervous about spending a lot of money with a new Chinese company, so I took a risk.
I will get the dozer some time this year and when I do I know there will be no issue recieveing it, or getting spare parts for it.
The only problem I can for see is my wife's facial expression , followed by some silence.

Cheers andy
Old 01-22-2016, 08:11 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

bigford is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyathome View Post
The only problem I can for see is my wife's facial expression , followed by some silence.

Cheers andy
so if i buy one my wife wont talk to me?? wonder if the bank is open right now
Old 01-22-2016, 08:23 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of

Wow I think we have enough discussion here. RC4WD is a reputable company and if you don’t like there terms then do without or go somewhere else. Point is with their price point they cannot absorb the credit card and Pay Pal fees on these few items the mark up is just not there. They will make their money on the parts which have a lot of mark up and you can buy with pay pal. Just go to the parts page and start adding up the cost to build it with parts. I can guarantee you will be at the price of a new model before you have enough parts to build it. Parts are where the profit is and keeps the doors open. This is the same with any RC model

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11
Old 01-23-2016, 10:21 AM

calm n sedated is on a distinguished road

Travis I'm not sure of the reason, sounds like Rc4wd is just a drop shipper for Eagle. My have to do with U.S importing regulations, who knows. I offered to pay the credit card fees, other costs and was told wire transfer is the only solution. I wanted to try this company out, save a few bucks and maybe find a less costly alternative but seems like I'm gonna stick to premecon and have to wait close to a year before I can play.

Last edited by calm n sedated; 01-23-2016 at 10:30 AM.
Old 01-23-2016, 12:02 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

JAMMER is on a distinguished road

I am sorry Travis I offered to pay with a Treasury Check and they would not take that that is guaranteed money and I feel that is more than they are doing for me as I see it it would be almost like a wire transfer but it would have a paper trail and the ability to have some recourse it seems that is what Eagle and RC4WD problem is i would say. Ed
Old 01-23-2016, 05:57 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Lmao you guys sure like complicating your lives...making an issue out of nothing RC4WD is simply a dealer that's it nothing more. There are a couple of of dealers selling for Eagle worldwide, they all take their cut...why buy from a middle man when you can go straight to the source!

You guys obviously don't intend on buying Eagle's products so I suggest you take Travis's advice and go elsewhere...have fun paying for Premacon
Old 01-23-2016, 06:26 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

If this doesn't convince you nothing will
http://youtu.be/Uo9NISw74bk
Old 01-23-2016, 06:50 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by calm n sedated View Post
Travis I'm not sure of the reason, sounds like Rc4wd is just a drop shipper for Eagle. My have to do with U.S importing regulations, who knows. I offered to pay the credit card fees, other costs and was told wire transfer is the only solution. I wanted to try this company out, save a few bucks and maybe find a less costly alternative but seems like I'm gonna stick to premecon and have to wait close to a year before I can play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMMER View Post
I am sorry Travis I offered to pay with a Treasury Check and they would not take that that is guaranteed money and I feel that is more than they are doing for me as I see it it would be almost like a wire transfer but it would have a paper trail and the ability to have some recourse it seems that is what Eagle and RC4WD problem is i would say. Ed

Just get over it and wire them the money and start playing. I expected more out of two educated men. Greg how many people have put their lives in your hands without a guarantee this is just a toy not a life.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11
Old 01-26-2016, 11:03 AM
Wannabe

Rimrock is on a distinguished road

It's quite large reduction on price they are running on these machines now at rc4wd, 38% for the 4200, 37% on the Armageddon truck, 23% on the loader... Why? They have so little competition in their price range anyway. Will production of some of these machines stopped? Maybe not, not good to say. At least a great opportunity for making a barging.

Last edited by Rimrock; 01-26-2016 at 11:06 AM.
Old 01-26-2016, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Farmer View Post
Lmao you guys sure like complicating your lives...making an issue out of nothing RC4WD is simply a dealer that's it nothing more. There are a couple of of dealers selling for Eagle worldwide, they all take their cut...why buy from a middle man when you can go straight to the source!

You guys obviously don't intend on buying Eagle's products so I suggest you take Travis's advice and go elsewhere...have fun paying for Premacon
Paying for premacon is not an issue, they are great machines and well worth it IMHO. When I pay for them though, I'm positive I will get my machine or get my money back. Simple business transaction. You obviously do not own a business otherwise you would have the acumen to realize: NEVER purchase without financial backing and protection of your money. By the way, it's not making an issue out of nothing, its pointing out a fact that some people may not know.
Old 01-26-2016, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhhstix View Post
Just get over it and wire them the money and start playing. I expected more out of two educated men. Greg how many people have put their lives in your hands without a guarantee this is just a toy not a life.
Your right, its not life and within that; there is no guarantee. Because of what I do, I understand this and realize stuff happens even with the best intentions and the best odds. Now when there is a guarantee, I certainly want one even if it's a $100, I'll use my credit card and that's proctection. You know I'm not against Rc4wd, Ive spent thousands there. Just don't understand the business model especially when people are willing to pay the credit card and transaction fees.

Last edited by calm n sedated; 01-26-2016 at 10:48 PM.
Old 02-05-2016, 04:30 PM

Yea, rc4wd refunded money back since I paid it thru credit card, I went and sent an email to Eagle Machine thru Aliexpress, they were very helpful and they matched the priced that rc4wd offers, actually even cheaper, I paid 2200 shipping included(Saint Louis MO), it came in 4 days( just got it today). So I suggest whoever wants to pay with credit card use direct Eagle machine thru aliexpress!
Very exited, can't wait to run my excavator. Can anybody tell me that if I can use my wedico regular hydraulic oil for this machine? or it is suppose to be Mobil DTE24 and where can I find it? rc4wd is out of stock!
Here is a quick picture of it
Old 02-06-2016, 12:44 AM
Apprentice

liftmys10 is on a distinguished road

Nice Kaan.
That's a good deal.
Old 02-06-2016, 02:43 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Congrats on the 4200! Check out this thread for oils http://www.rctruckandconstruction.co...ead.php?t=9655