RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Fire and Rescue and Emergency Vehicles

Fire and Rescue and Emergency Vehicles Here is a spot for all them important emergency vehicle builds.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2010, 09:32 PM
Green Horn

kamyoncu is on a distinguished road
Default 1:15 Magirus Deutz FAUN LF 1410 Robbe ( Flughafenfeuerweher ) Airport Fire truck

Hello folks,

I just purchesed a vintage truck kit from robbe that is older than me.

Kit is a kind of die-cut style. It is my first diecut try. I need information or training about it. I wait your helps about it.

I purchased it is as a kit in unopened box. Actually, I intented to buy ready to use or other word contructed model, but when I open the box I understand that finished model are risky because it requires completely hand skill. It is not like wedico kits.

When I open the box, I was little bit disapointed because there is not pump motor on the kit, instead of it i am going to use wiper water pump. If you have better idea, please write me. In addition to that water tank is very small in the standart kit 500 ml. I am going make water proof to back side of truck than I am goint to use it as the tank. I think it can carry 4*5 liter or 1.5 - 1.8 gallon water.

It comes with 8x2 driving in standart kit, but the orjinal truck 8x8 or 8x4 it is simply for heavy duty. I am going to improve it with firstly 8x4 with robbe differentielles. About differentielle, If you know the same scale 1:16 or 1:15 cheaper metal differentiell, please write me. It is smaller than tamiya scale. I also change tires with robbe unimog tires.

About fire gun, it comes with no action in the standart kit. I am going to make 360 degre rotation and I add a servo for up and down.

After construction, I will make a decision about painting because it comes red and white colors. It does not need paint but many them seems like plastic toy Therefore I think to paint it.

I am going to start to build the model after my mercedes SK3544 in theend of the december. Before building I wait your ideas and tutors

I add some pictures from kit

MACK Granite 8x6

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kamyoncu; 06-25-2011 at 10:45 PM.