RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Fire and Rescue and Emergency Vehicles

Fire and Rescue and Emergency Vehicles Here is a spot for all them important emergency vehicle builds.

Old 07-24-2014, 11:30 PM

Daveroo is on a distinguished road
Default Calfire DOC crew buggy

this yet another of my "to do" trucks,this is an International cab chassis with a "bus" body,trust me,you really dont ever want to ride in one of these..lol.

the house i was stationed at in the 80s had three of us,the Captain,and two engineer/fire fighters ,i was one of the engineers and the other was a guy named Pete,he and i had grown up together,( we both knew the captains from when we were all kids) our fathers were in the volunteer fire dept,local jeep club ,the first jeep club to establish a route over the sierra's along the rubicon river trail,through the desolation wilderness,squaw valley to Georgetown cal.the bozzo's who now claim to have been the first,and he infact paid the USFS for the esclusive rights to the trail,,but the auburn jeep club can cross anytime due to a grandfather clause put in by the USFS,this jerk tried to block it.....anyway...never mind..lol....Pete went on to work for CalFire at susanville cal,and he is back in the Nevada,Yuba,Placer ranger unit (NEU),this buggy shown in my pics is his "mount",CalFire (CDF) Department of Corrections Washington Ridge Camp,its call sign is WAR 5,i had asked pete if i could take a few interior shots..but he said no..so i was waiting until he could do it,and they were dispatched to the large fire near Lake Shasta,so it didnt happen.

Old 07-24-2014, 11:33 PM

Daveroo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Calfire DOC crew buggy

my god..im like a babbling halfwit ...