RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Vehicles Picture Gallery > 1:1 Your Semi's,Trucks and Equipment

1:1 Your Semi's,Trucks and Equipment Here is a spot to share your 1:1 that you drive and or operate.

Old 04-24-2011, 11:05 PM

will43209 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Big Block's Return

Lookin good TC! With some more practice, you may have a custom car builder on your hands! Not trying to get soft on you, but I love to see Fathers in their kids lives- teaching and showing them things. Great job on the truck, and with the kids!. I believe if more men, stepped up and did more stuff with their kids--the world would be a better place! Keep up the great "All around" work! Take care, Will

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:32 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by will43209 View Post
Lookin good TC! With some more practice, you may have a custom car builder on your hands! Not trying to get soft on you, but I love to see Fathers in their kids lives- teaching and showing them things. Great job on the truck, and with the kids!. I believe if more men, stepped up and did more stuff with their kids--the world would be a better place! Keep up the great "All around" work! Take care, Will

Your so very right there Will.. Helping them along and teaching them makes all the difference in life most of the time. He is on the path to be going threw CAT's "Think Big" Program here in 2 years. He will be starting at the largest Truck Shop in the state here as soon as school is out. He does want to get some about body schooling also as he would like to do custom semi work down the road too but a CAT Teck as is main line..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:44 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about

Well been crazy busy this last week but we will be making major progress later this week. But last week the boy took his money he had been saving up and bought himself a new Hobart wire welding and cart. This is his first major tool he has ever bought so he is pretty crazy happy. We have a Miller stick and tig welder in the shop but he wanted a wire so i told him he needed to pay for it and he did. Now I have trained him on how to weld with a stick in all 4 positions I figure you can do that with a stick you can run a wire welder all day i learned how to on the Nat Gas pipe line then I switched over to Boiler and larger scale AC system welding after I got sick of welding in the hot sun or the freezing cold.

Ok so this is his first time wire welding and had him welding 12ga in a matter of minutes so he was able to get 3 cross members stiched in and 2 71 inch seams welded shut today now he just has 2 more to do then we will do any clean up it needs then seam sealer and POR and the bottom of the box is done then it is all body work..

Later this week the front and rear bumpers will be going to get sand blasted then I will heading to the paint booth with the hood and bumpers..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"