RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Get it out of your system! HERE!

Get it out of your system! HERE! You have a gripe,bone to pick, Tamiya vs Wedico or just have to let it out! THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO DO IT!

Old 03-17-2016, 11:20 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

1985 kenworth is on a distinguished road
Default Re: YouTube and a shady business.

It does not surprise me in the least about this.Mario and i have had our youtube videos taken from our channels and put on others claiming they built the things or stating that is the kind of custom work they put out.Mario and i and some others reported it to youtube and the persons channel was deleted and they were thrown off of youtube for fraud.The problem here is alot of people like these trucks and i am in no way being conceited here with this statement but we /us in on this forum have taken these tamiya trucks to a new level of custom ..between the vendors that make the parts to the builders that build custom awesome work.The problem is lots of companies ...people ...etc would like to cash in on our ideas and hard work by making people think that they are the ones that produced these custom works of art and in turn they will get lots of followers and customers .But they fail to think that what happens if someone asks them questions about the build or can they purchase one.Because they are only focused on the right now and not the whole picture and consequences of their actions...karma will bite them in the a$$.All could have been avoided if people would ask permission to post pics of builds or videos and give credit to the person(s) who created the custom build .i say everyone report them and get them kicked off youtube .