RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Get it out of your system! HERE!

Get it out of your system! HERE! You have a gripe,bone to pick, Tamiya vs Wedico or just have to let it out! THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO DO IT!

Old 09-17-2011, 10:14 AM
On Leave

Cossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the rough
Default 3 hours wasted

What a wast of a night drilling/marking/bending more brackets for the rear RT guards all be cause I didn't check the screw size,drilled 3mm holes in all the brackets on the top when they should of been 2mm.
I didn't notice till I drilled the aluminium panels on the back witch took ages to get the angles/spacing right and to top that off I have to wait till Monday to get more brass and aluminium for a job that should of been done and painted this weekend .F***F***F***BS should of checked the screw size

Cheers Tracy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-17-2011, 10:27 AM

fuzzy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 3 hours wasted

sometimes the worst misake of the day is getting out of bed..... good luck on your model
Old 09-17-2011, 02:13 PM
Journeyman

scalelover is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 3 hours wasted

Ouch, that sounds like a real kick in the b@$&s. Hope u don't have to go through a ton to get more aluminum.

--Dan