RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment

Construction Equipment If it digs, pushes, hauls dirt "off road" post it here.

Old 02-11-2011, 10:47 PM

Kid@heart is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Travis B's Track Loader gets a paint job

No worries Joe, glad I could point you in a useful direction. I didn't get the self center stick and have been able to work around that so far. I'm going to have to change that soon...

There are two receivers that don't work with the MFU's though. The 8 channel receiver does thought (from another thread on here... can't seem to remember which one though... Aseejr??? I think...)

So now that we have completely hijacked this thread... Nice loader Travis! And great Job Izzy!
Old 02-11-2011, 10:48 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
I see on the Hobby Wholesale site that the $numbers are the same as USA usd web stores, but the shipping costs will be a fraction & if in stock, short wait time too. Thanx for the tip Spencer, much appreciated! Is both sticks on your tx self center at purchase or did/will you do that after?

Thanx for the detailed script of options Travis. I've read up on so many different radios lately that I have lost track of what's what... gettin old, have to start writing shyt down on paper.
You either have to order it that way or send it to Spektrum (Horizon Hobby) they will not sell you the stuff to do it but they will do it for free all of mine were ordered that way and regardless of what a local hobby shop tells you the radio can be ordered that way

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11
Old 02-11-2011, 10:56 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid@heart View Post
No worries Joe, glad I could point you in a useful direction. I didn't get the self center stick and have been able to work around that so far. I'm going to have to change that soon...

There are two receivers that don't work with the MFU's though. The 8 channel receiver does thought (from another thread on here... can't seem to remember which one though... Aseejr??? I think...)

So now that we have completely hijacked this thread... Nice loader Travis! And great Job Izzy!
Only the AR6100B or the original AR6100 and the 7 and 8 ch receivers will work with the MFU. The AR6000,BR6000,AR6110, and AR6110e will not work with the MFU by it's self but any of the two in combination just not two of the same will work if you split the leads from the MFU between them. At $50 a piece you might as well by a 7 or 8 ch receiver for $100 and only have to use one receiver if you can't get an AR6100.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11
Old 02-12-2011, 07:38 AM
Backyard enginier

Izzy will become famous soon enoughIzzy will become famous soon enough

Joe- no problem - not takin it bad Travis had mentioned the radiator and immediately i wanted to re-machine the rear counter weight and make the rear grill unit functional - but he didn't want something so complicated and such..... I thought it would be really cool though .... amybe I cna talk him in to it for the next go around.

Any body tried that new radiator system by Rossi??? i see it advertised in the re mag but no reviews yet.......they look like Griffin radiators to me.....
Old 02-12-2011, 11:41 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation

That would be slick Izzy! Which way would you do the airflow?

Rossi? got a link?
Old 02-12-2011, 01:06 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about

That is a great paint job and a nice loader, for sure. I didn't really realize the size of the model until there was a picture with a life-sized human hand and the load together. I had the idea that this track loader was a bit smaller model, but it doesn't really look that small anymore. Great thread and thanks for sharing.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:20 PM
Backyard enginier

Izzy will become famous soon enoughIzzy will become famous soon enough

www.grossiengines.com

Old 02-15-2011, 10:33 AM
Dozer Builder

td9clyde will become famous soon enoughtd9clyde will become famous soon enough

ok lol nice he he he another idea lol