RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Clubs/Groups and Events > Central Plains Mini Truckers Club

Old 04-16-2015, 12:22 AM

blizzard is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 2015 Kansas Truck Show April 17-19th

Hey Tyler
I'm heading out tomorrow it's about an 8 hr. drive for ill be glad to come and give a hand setting up
Thanks
Jason
Old 04-17-2015, 01:50 AM
Journeyman

rockNmayhem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by up9018 View Post
Will the show be indoors? Sounds like the weather may be not so favorable Saturday.
Chris we have a back up indoors for Saturday if the weather turns to complete crap on us. We will have two large tents at the show and I'll be bringing my 10x10 as well that we will have covering the entire area and I'll tarp it off if need be too.

Tyler
Old 04-17-2015, 01:52 AM
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard View Post
Hey Tyler
I'm heading out tomorrow it's about an 8 hr. drive for ill be glad to come and give a hand setting up
Thanks
Jason
Hey Jason shoot me a message with your number and I'll call ya so you have a contact for on your way. I will be running around tomorrow getting things gathered up for the show and finishing up a few projects that I've been delaying on.

If anyone else needs some info or a contact number from me, feel free to shoot me a message and I'll get it to ya so you're not flying blind.

Tyler
Old 04-20-2015, 12:57 AM
Journeyman

A big thanks to everyone that attended the show again this year and made it all possible. I know we had a blast even with the few sprinkles in the morning, but it was great to meet some new faces and also get the machines out to working again. The Antique Truck group and those from Newell's wanted to say thank you as well in devoting your time and efforts to make another great show and have invited everyone back for next year as well to do it all again.

I apologize for not getting any pictures this year but if anyone els snapped any and wants to post them that would be great.

There has already been talk about making a longer show for the fall and much interest in it for a large indoor show that we could run for a few days throughout and if there is enough interest from others that weren't able to make this spring show, please let me know if you guys would be interested and around what times work best for everybody's schedules.

Thanks again greatly to everyone involved and interested in coming back again.

Tyler
Old 04-20-2015, 09:12 PM
Wannabe

up9018 is on a distinguished road

Was a lot of fun. Met some new people and learned a few things on my first outing. Like I need to lock my differentials and Integy front bumer mounts will break when they encounter an immovable concrete object. Will definately be putting more upgrades and looking to attend again.

I would like to see a fall event myself. Probably 3 days long around mid October?

Chris
Old 04-28-2015, 08:04 PM
Journeyman

Thumbs up 2015 Kansas Truck Show Pictures

Ok everyone, I got a few pics from the show that the guys had taken so here are some of the shots that they had for us.

They even got a little fancy on a couple of these pictures just to add some pizaz it looks like.

Those are all I have at the moment but I know there are more that I can get, but gives a little perspective of what took place for those that missed out on the show.

Tyler
Old 05-01-2015, 06:23 PM

blizzard is on a distinguished road

That was blast wished my truck would have cooperated a little better but all in all it was fun. Got to meet some new friends and learned a few things myself. Thanks Tyler for putting it on. I'd be interested in a fall show as well.