RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > Hobby Shops > Precision Model Distributors (PMD)

Precision Model Distributors (PMD) Scale semi trucks,construction equiptment,parts & accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2012, 04:25 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

BRICKNICK is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Lowboy trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihbuilder View Post
just from the machining and design stand point , 2 G for what's there , I see it . most ppl see the end result of all the hours of design/prototyping , setup and machining .
Yea that's were I'm clue less, I couldnt begin to understand the cost of the machining, I'm just thinking of it in a larger scale of manufacturing like tamiya, if they were to sell them at a lower rate they would easily sell more. But obviously they arent selling numbers anyway near tamiyas sales numbers. But I would never expect them to sell for less then cost or even close to cost. Everyone's gotta eat rite? See for me I just think that its expensive, cause I was assuming the cost to manufacture it would be around $500-$1000. Once again I'm clue less with the machining and probably way off with the estimated cost to manufacture them. So if guys like Steve and Russ say that the cost vs. Price is right, then I am for sure inclined to believe you guys. Thank you for informing me that I was way off.