RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Old 06-15-2014, 01:01 PM

gbritton is on a distinguished road
Default King Hauler Lights

I have a king hauler with the MFC-01 unit with lights and sounds.. what i need to know is, i have extra lights ..under sleeper lights.. step lights.. and air cleaner lights.. do you guys know how i can wire them up. they are all LEDS and 7.2 volts, got them from Ric at Garden Trucking. i would really appreciate all your help.. Thanks G
Old 06-15-2014, 01:22 PM
Journeyman

Exclusive RC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: King Hauler Lights

not sure this is the right section of the forum for this but you will need to wire them separately either to a battery with a switch or to the main leads that power the mfc so when you turn the truck on they turn on because if you try to tap into an existing light on the MFC only 1 LED will work instead of all of them....
Old 06-15-2014, 01:33 PM
Green Horn

mavrick0 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: King Hauler Lights

On the MFU you should actually have a couple of open slots for extra lights. You will just need to get the right connector to plug into the connector on the MFU.
Check out this link and you about halfway down you will see. http://www.tamiyausa.com/articles/bu...e#.U53X92dOVUS
When I did my knight hauler I just jumped off of other lights but made sure I checked my voltages and currents so I got the right LEDs to work with the MFU. I ended up putting LED's in the air intakes and 4 LEDS on the back of the bunk and to this day I know everything still works fine.