RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Big Boys of the road 4x4/6x6/8x8/10x10 Trucks

Big Boys of the road 4x4/6x6/8x8/10x10 Trucks This forum is for those multiple axle trucks and other vehicles on and off road.

Old 12-15-2012, 01:11 PM

crazy4yachts is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RC4WD 6X6 beast truck

Hey Mike

How long did it take to get your Beast. I'm still waiting on mine. My wife ordered it in Nov. I called and was told it's on back order. I'll get my Christmas gift before I get this.

John
Old 12-16-2012, 09:47 PM

evo mike is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4yachts View Post
Hey Mike

How long did it take to get your Beast. I'm still waiting on mine. My wife ordered it in Nov. I called and was told it's on back order. I'll get my Christmas gift before I get this.

John
Hi John,
It took about 4 weeks.
Please keep in mind that was december 2010 !
Did you sent a mail to the guys from RC4WD ?
Mike
Old 12-17-2012, 01:39 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hey Mike

John
Well I hate to stir the pot but I would be really pissed by the back order comment when their website says in stock! No where does it say there is a lead time to be built it just says in stock.

Link to RC3WD product page.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11
Old 12-17-2012, 03:24 PM

I know Travis I looked at their website and saw that , But when my wife ordered , it was from another store she said she found it cheaper go figure. I just called them today and left a message for them to call me I want to know what is taking so long. I told my wife I'll have my Christmas presents before I get my Birthday present ?

John
Old 12-20-2012, 01:19 PM

Angry Re: RC4WD 6X6 beast truck

I just got off the phone with the hobby shop that just received my Beast from RC4WD. They were suppose to ship it out Today . I was told it looks like it was dropped off a cliff the frame is cracked the rear wheels are touching servo mount is bent it and some other things are wrong as well, And I'm really pissed about this whole ordering ordeal. I think I should be compensated for all this BS. I have been waiting for about a month now and this is what I get. I'm waiting to see what is going to happen. I knew it was to good to be true. There QA dept is a joke as far as I can tell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would not recommend buying from RC4WD and does anyone know where they are Located China is my quess ?

John
Old 12-20-2012, 07:43 PM
Journeyman

MACK Daddy is an unknown quantity at this point

RC4WD is based out of California, although some larger items are shipped from overseas as stated in the description page of the item

Alfy
Old 12-29-2012, 07:39 AM

I got a call Yesterday about my RC4WD beast my wife ordered for my November Birthday gift. The Manager of the store said that he talked to his distrubution center about the insurance claim on the damage done to the Beast and was told they we're still waiting on the findings of the insurance claim BS . He told them he wanted one sent now told them to charge it to his credit he said he wanted to take care of this customer now, told them I've been waiting for this thing since November. He was getting really mad about this whole thing . Told the Distrubution manager to go out to the wharehouse bring it in open it up and to personally inspect it the make sure to add foam and more packing material then send it to him and he told me he would then open it back up and make sure it's done right before he sends it to me.Because I told him I wanted him to personally inspect it before he sent it to me. What a real pain in the (***) this is turning into. I told him I want my Truck Now I thing i've been patient long enough don't you agree.

John
Old 01-04-2013, 05:10 PM

Got a call from the Manager said that they got a new one in and that the Distribution Manager was personnaly going to handle this one . He opened it up looked it over put more padding in it . Then he sent it to the Hobby shop that I bought it from. Then the hobby shop Manager and a couple of other guys opened it up looked it over said it was awesome looking, no Damage was found, everything looked perfect,took it out of the box put it in a much bigger box with even more padding all around. Told me to call him as soon as I got the model. Can't wait ti get it !!!!!!

John
Old 01-07-2013, 08:23 AM

evo mike is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Got a call from the Manager said that they got a new one in and that the Distribution Manager was personnaly going to handle this one . He opened it up looked it over put more padding in it . Then he sent it to the Hobby shop that I bought it from. Then the hobby shop Manager and a couple of other guys opened it up looked it over said it was awesome looking, no Damage was found, everything looked perfect,took it out of the box put it in a much bigger box with even more padding all around. Told me to call him as soon as I got the model. Can't wait ti get it !!!!!!

John
Yeha !
The fun can start ....
Mike
Old 01-07-2013, 10:07 AM
Dairyland trucker's right hand man.

dabears is on a distinguished road

I bet you cant wait to get it now!! Make sure you open it with a cam rolling. Thats what i do just incase there is damage it is all documented really well!!
Old 01-07-2013, 01:42 PM

That is a great idea Thanks for suggesting that Lights, Camera, Action Take one ? Yea Mike I can't wait to get it I pray it arrives in good shape ! I will let you know as soon as I open it up.

John
Old 01-12-2013, 06:38 AM

Hey guy's I just got an update about my 6x6 Beast. according to the USPS site it's here in Dallas and it left the sort facility at 4:15 AM . I'm praying it arrives Today at the house, I'll let you know and I will be filmimg the unboxing for insurance purposes.

John
Old 01-12-2013, 07:20 AM
Craftsman

Diesel Demond is on a distinguished road

you are one luck s.o.b. My wife freaked on a set of rims i bought and yours does this!!! anywaise that truck makes me want so bad tons of potential. you got to at least have one stack forsure. have fun brotha.

Flat bedders do it with chains and straps,but now im yanking 53's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-12-2013, 01:02 PM

Well Guy's the wait is over, it finally got here and in Perfect shape. I opened up the box and man did they ever put padding in there. I love the scale axles and the wheels nice. It's heavier then I thought it wolud be. I haven't run it yet. I'm going to buy new batteries for it and I'm going to change out the drive shafts. I don't think the plastic shafts will hold up to long. Here's some pictures of it right out of the box. Man I love this thing

Enjoy
John
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3404.jpg (93.5 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3405.jpg (97.6 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3406.jpg (95.6 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3407.jpg (72.8 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3409.jpg (77.1 KB, 39 views)
Old 01-12-2013, 01:04 PM

Here's some more pictures.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3410.jpg (69.0 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3411.jpg (76.6 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3412.jpg (63.6 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3413.jpg (58.7 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3414.jpg (82.0 KB, 30 views)
Old 01-12-2013, 02:59 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about

Pretty cool. I think I would have ordered direct through RC4WD, rather then a hobby shop, unless it was a really good one, and there are some around. Sounds like you had a good one. That way you take the middle man out of the equation.
Old 01-12-2013, 04:54 PM

The Reason I didn't order thru them is because. I did some research before I decided on who to buy from, and They have terrible customer service from what I've found, plus shipping was free and I saved about $100.00 . I'm happy with the end result.

John
Old 01-21-2013, 08:56 AM

Hey Mike what type of battery or batteries are you using and also what suspension up grades did you go with. I'm looking to do a lot of up grades to my mini Beast as I like to call it. I want to put bigger shocks on it but I'll need to also change the lenght of the 4 link set-up to use bigger tires.

John
Old 01-21-2013, 12:14 PM
Journeyman

Kaf343 is an unknown quantity at this point

John,

I just noticed this thread, first of all keep your wife. She is a Gem. Secondly here is a pic of my Beast and it is a awesome rig once you tighten up all the parts that come shipped loose.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I am assuming you have recieved it by now, I hope you enjoy it.
Old 01-21-2013, 02:06 PM

Thanks for the wife compliment she is defenitley a keeper. Nice rig that looks mean, yes I received it last week. I looked it over and had to tightend a lot of the hardware on it .

John