RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Companies & Worksites

Old 02-10-2017, 09:52 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: RCP Compound

Great scenic shots with the 850 Reg, this is my favorite, it'd be the perfect photo for a calender.

Joe
Old 02-12-2017, 11:55 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCLogger View Post
Good to see you are making it through the winter Reg, started to think you were like the bears and went and found a hole to hibernate in until spring ! !

Great photo's of the Logging operation... Did you use a drone for those shots ? looks like full size machines. Trees sure are big on the South end of the Island.. haahah

Greg
LOL. Far from hibernating Greg. Just sticking close to my workbench which is a blessing and a curse. No drone, just a Kim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by egronvold View Post
Very nice shots! It fun to be outside with "scale snow"
Yes it was fun! It's all gone now though and that's fine with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottLay View Post
Nice logging equipment Reg.
Thanks Scott!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Great scenic shots with the 850 Reg, this is my favorite, it'd be the perfect photo for a calender.

Pictures on the bridge are always my favorite too Joe. I hope to do a calendar this year for 2018. I tried last year but the high resolution pictures I asked for never arrived. Doesn't anyone own a decent camera anymore???
Old 03-20-2017, 09:00 PM
Wannabe

JDH429 is on a distinguished road

Whatcha workin on Reg? Love the winter scenery pics, your skidder is one of my favorite models on the board. If you put a calendar together, put me down for one.
Old 03-21-2017, 12:15 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDH429 View Post
Whatcha workin on Reg? Love the winter scenery pics, your skidder is one of my favorite models on the board. If you put a calendar together, put me down for one.
Good to have you back Jason! I have often wondered what ever happened to you.lol I don't have anything on the go for myself unfortunately. I have a few different things that I would like to build but at the moment I am solely focused on customer projects and keeping my head above water. Maybe one day I will have the time and budget for my own goodies again but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

If I have some calendars made for next year I'll let you know!
Old 03-21-2017, 06:05 PM
Apprentice

liftmys10 is on a distinguished road

Nice shot!
Old 03-21-2017, 06:42 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftmys10 View Post
Nice shot!
Thanks!
Old 03-22-2017, 11:18 PM
Apprentice

DADSGARAGE is on a distinguished road

I've been biting my tongue for a while now but I just can't help it anymore....."glad to see even you get snow once every few years" , hate to see you miss out on it!! Lol!!
Looks like you had some fun in the snow while it lasted....nice pics and videos of the truck!! Looks great!!
KP
Old 03-25-2017, 11:30 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by DADSGARAGE View Post
I've been biting my tongue for a while now but I just can't help it anymore....."glad to see even you get snow once every few years" , hate to see you miss out on it!! Lol!!
Looks like you had some fun in the snow while it lasted....nice pics and videos of the truck!! Looks great!!
KP
Haha, yeah it's been quite some time since we've had any snow here so it was fun to play in. I'm glad to be having some spring like weather though now. Everything is greening up quick and it looks like I need to mow the lawn very soon.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:49 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

It was a nice day here yesterday with no rain(finally) so I had the urge to play outside. I got a text from Cooper suggesting I get my a$$ out of the shop and do something fun so I did. First up I threw a load on the big KW and took a cruise around the compound. I hired this worker for the week but he isn't very productive. He steals things off of the shop floor, drags in pieces of wood from outside and digs holes in the roadway all while constantly untying my shoe laces. He also wants to make sure he is involved in every project but doesn't have thumbs so he isn't much help.lol Oh well, his people are coming home today so I guess his tryout is over. He lives just up the driveway so I'm guessing we will see more of him in the shop at some point.

Load on the KW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD1gBFPLLyY

Another short video coming down a steep lumpy hill. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJhJH1Bt6K0

Pup trailers for sale? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i_aWeof-Wg

While I had the chance I thought I should bring out these trailers I have for sale. Very tempting to keep the gray one for myself but it needs to go.

Old 04-10-2017, 06:15 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

frizzen is on a distinguished road

Those are some beautiful shots!

That worker looks really helpful, and interented in learning. Also looks a lot like my new helper
Old 04-14-2017, 11:38 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizzen View Post
Those are some beautiful shots!

That worker looks really helpful, and interented in learning. Also looks a lot like my new helper
Thanks. Yes the little guy was having fun running around checking stuff out. By the end he was getting a little too curious and was gonna wreck some stuff while "learning".lol
Old 04-14-2017, 11:54 PM
Apprentice

TheBennyB is on a distinguished road

love that bridge, rig is ok...he he!
Old 04-15-2017, 09:40 PM
Journeyman

RCLogger will become famous soon enough

Looks like it is finally time on the Island that we can get outside and run some equipment. Cool photo's Reg
Old 04-15-2017, 10:03 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCLogger View Post
Looks like it is finally time on the Island that we can get outside and run some equipment. Cool photo's Reg
I sure hope so Greg. I know we live in a wet climate but this winter has been a bit much! Time to get some vitamin D and do some fun stuff outside on projects both big and small.
Old 04-21-2017, 10:49 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Rub a Dub was sending me pictures and since I ran out of Argon and couldn't finish the welding I was doing I thought I'd join in the fun. I didn't have a black lab to bark at anything this time so it was pretty tame.lol I have ran the excavator for almost a year. In fact, it was still setup with John Deere controls from when Joe was running it last July!

Smaller truck than Coop but the loading idea is the same...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYSQowU52Mo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeM-iceXQyw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdV4STAVnT4

Reg
Old 04-22-2017, 10:23 AM
Journeyman

RCLogger will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: RCP Compound

Well done operating the excavator Reg, it doesn't look like you have not ran it in eight months. You had some serious loads happening.

Greg
Old 04-22-2017, 10:40 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Thanks Greg. It was nice to get a little play time in moving some dirt. I'm not sure if I even ran the Volvo last summer? I think Joe killed all of my batteries for it and I just ended up running the Bruder 320. Anyway, I've been running my mini excavator a fair amount lately around the farm so it keeps me somewhat freshened up.lol It looks like our weather has gone to $h!t again today though so it will be a while before playtime resumes...
Old 04-23-2017, 09:01 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation

LAST JULY!!! For shame Reggie for shame

I've probably moved more dirt with my 850 than you with your mini green machine in the last 9 months.

If you had my play enthusiam & I had your build ambition, the rc world would be a better place.

Joe
Old 04-23-2017, 09:40 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
LAST JULY!!! For shame Reggie for shame

I've probably moved more dirt with my 850 than you with your mini green machine in the last 9 months.

If you had my play enthusiam & I had your build ambition, the rc world would be a better place.
I know. My play ambition is not very high but the weather is finally getting nicer here so that definitely helps.

I got a call from a friend yesterday that required some prep work leading up to an early morning visit today....

A slight modification to the side of a tabletop jump...

This big old beauty arrived in the driveway before 7:30am. the duo was on the road at 2am this morning to get here! A quick look in the dump box will show the canopy of something small but not our "regular" small.

Then of course some pictures that make sense of it all and show off the newest/oldest toy in the RCP Compound...

We thought it was a '52 but the numbers, it appears to be a 1950 Cat D2-4U. Gas motor to start the diesel. It's been sitting a fairly long time but she runs and drives like a 67 year old champ! She has just over 3500hrs on her. Cool yard art or a useful piece of equipment I'm not sure but we are happy to have her!

Reg
Old 04-24-2017, 12:43 AM
Apprentice

jack van is on a distinguished road

well reg looks like your moveing up in the world useing the full size machines to make your next scale models