RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2010, 01:14 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Talking IH 9670 Trailer Toter "Paint Done"

Well here is a project I started about 8 months ago after seeing a really nice looking IH 9670 Toter at the flying J so I wanted to build one but since I did not have any picks I did not get too far on the build at the time but a rolling frame and a shorten body. Well after tons of Ball Busting by dear old Dad aka Freddy and seeing Izzy's toter and I also started doing some repair work for a local mobile home company this week and got to look over there 4 Fords really close I started into it again. After changing the length of the frame 3 times in one week and MORE Ball Busting by DAD for picks last night and today I got it right I think.

So here is were I ended up late last night..

So now I think I am finally were I need to be to get the look right so I started on the bed of the Toter..

Next the back wall and the locker under the tire rack.

Next the sides out of .80 and the locker door.

Here is a shot of the C Channel I used to make the side stronger.

Another shot of the the back with the tread plate on the bed and a hunk of brass C Channel.

Other side done.

Now the cab is lowered and I also cut down the stock stack and took a stock tank and removed the top step off the tank and mounted them. And in the bed added the 2 lower supports that make the frame stronger for the pogo stick i am going to try to make work. So here is were I finished tonight..

Now I have to do the tank and the stack for the other side tomorrow but let me know what you think...

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Tamiya Cowboy; 10-30-2010 at 07:04 PM.