RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Farm Tractors and Implements

Farm Tractors and Implements Discussion of farm equipment

Old 03-05-2012, 02:14 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

egronvold is on a distinguished road
Default Emil's tractor fleet

My "fleet" is currently two tractors: Dickie Fendt 926 and Bruder JCB Fastrac. Both have 4x4 chassis from MFZ Blocher in Germany. The Fendt will be in the work shop for a long time, while undergoing a modification program. The Fastrac is pretty much done. It's only missing the rear fenders and some electrical connectors.

Construction site on Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pictures on Instagram:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:32 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Default JCB Fastrac

The Fastrac was bought second hand from another forum member in Norway. At delivery a Servonaut S20 ESC, a Servonaut ML4 light control and a Pistenking lightbar version 2 were installed.

I'm pretty satisfied with the overall quality from MFZ Blocher, but the drivtrain could have been more robust.

The first proper test was done yesterday. The tractor started out as four wheel drive, but ended as a one wheel drive

The Fastrac has four wheel steering, which makes it very nimble to use.

After the first test it was time for maintenance. No problem with all that space under the hood

Yesterday's second testdrive:

This time it ended as a two wheel drive... Luckily it was quite easy to fix

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 03-12-2012, 12:28 PM
Apprentice

Grainfarmer is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Emil's tractor fleet

Nice conversion...!
Old 03-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Fenders and rear lights Still not finished. I'll make some kind of toolbox behind the cab.

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 03-14-2012, 01:26 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about

That's really cool. I'll never complain about a lack of space again, in my RC day cab truck! How in the world you managed to fit all that in there is beyond me, but you did a great job!
Old 04-01-2012, 11:57 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

I finally got some time to work on the JCB again. I made a small bed on the back to cover ther servo/ AIR-U, and a detachable front weight. Next step is to get some painting done.

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 04-02-2012, 10:51 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

The first real haul with the Fastrac Batteries are fully charged; ready to do some scale driving tomorrow...

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 04-06-2012, 11:45 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Default "Olav Multitrailer"

It's based on a chassis another member from the Norwegian forum has made. I'll use different wheels and dump boxes together with the Fastrac and regular trucks.

Short clip showing the lifting capacity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPP-0...e5AUAAAAAAAAAA

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 04-16-2012, 11:49 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Painted details on the Fastrac:

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 05-15-2012, 05:02 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

The tractor at last weeks fair:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4kiO...&feature=g-upl

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 05-15-2012, 05:32 AM

aussietruckerguy is on a distinguished road

there some great tractors. If you ever want a idea for a trailer, where I live we have a few fertlizer companies use a tractor with a trailer on the back. Really fun overtaking those on small roads.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:57 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Next to the original

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 05-15-2012, 11:23 AM
Dairyland trucker's right hand man.

dabears is on a distinguished road

Great fleet you have!! Looked fun at the show!!
Old 05-15-2012, 05:36 PM

foub01 is on a distinguished road

these models look great.what were the problems you had with loosing drive at the beginning?could you give me a quick review of what you think of them before i push the button and order one?thanks
Old 05-15-2012, 05:43 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

I bought it used, and I think to little locktite was used.

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 05-28-2012, 03:49 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

I took the JCB to the beach this weekend http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBlji...ature=youtu.be

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 06-21-2012, 01:21 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

I've made a front hitch for the Fastrac. First I used a servo for lift, but it made to much noise while under load. The second version was made using the gearmotor from a 1/10 scale Topcad winch. The movement is a bit slow, but that's OK. It's no problem lifting the excavator's counterweight (0,7 kg).
I also added some weight to the rear wheels, making the total weight 4,1 kg.

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 06-22-2012, 09:04 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

A short test video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lB_5...ature=youtu.be

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 06-24-2012, 11:32 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

I got to do some more work on the Fastrac this weekend. I had to make a new front weight, which is more 1:1 scale looking. I also finished the servo and power wires to the front of the tractor. Next step is painting

A few shots:

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 06-25-2012, 08:10 PM
Journeyman

rockNmayhem is on a distinguished road

Tractor is looking really good and the brass work on the front looks amazing. Cant wait to see some new vids when it's all redone.

Tyler