RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Get it out of your system! HERE!

Get it out of your system! HERE! You have a gripe,bone to pick, Tamiya vs Wedico or just have to let it out! THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO DO IT!

Old 04-24-2014, 11:25 PM
Journeyman

scalelover is on a distinguished road
Default Interwebs issues. BOO

So as I'm trying to check out the new build threads I keep getting a wonderful message: server internal error code for all but this section on here. So I'm posting this here because I hate the internet when it has issues. Lol I need my rc fix and this is getting in the way......... I hate you --- error 500 page ----- go away........

Now I hope our server is not the issue and the problem is resolved soon as I'll be bored with nothing to look at. Last time the forum server went down we lost a lot of good stuff......

Rant over.

P.s. I'm not ranting about the mods are admin here being the problem just the internet in general..

--Dan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-25-2014, 12:24 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Interwebs issues. BOO

I don't know what you mean? I've been navigating the forum for the last couple hrs & haven't experienced any such problem. Have you rebooted your puter lately? A browser issue? I'm currently using IE. I don't know what to tell you.

Joe
Old 04-25-2014, 01:05 AM
Journeyman

I'm on my iPad, I did do a reboot and cleared cache etc, nothing changed. I waited a few and reopened the site and now the only one left to have an issue is general discussion... Same code, but all others I've tried are working.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-25-2014, 06:45 AM
Journeyman

Mikem is on a distinguished road

I have the same problem on my ipad but not my computer . Why don't ask me but I would like to know . Mike
Old 04-25-2014, 07:19 AM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough

could be a verizon or mac issue . I had it a few weeks back on my Iphone then did an update . no problems since I never had an issue on my G5 desktop .

Old 04-25-2014, 10:24 PM
Journeyman

Well all seems to be good today, now let's hope the now iOS platform doesn't mess it up again....

--Dan