RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Tech section. > Electronics tech

Electronics tech Anything to do with the electronics in a model. Lights, Radio, ESC, Servo, Basic electrical.

Old 03-12-2016, 12:21 PM

stephenk99 is on a distinguished road
Default setting up transmission positions

Hi all

Could someone explain to me on simple terms how to get the servo in the correct positions for the 3 gears on the mfu 03 have read the manual but do not really understand it and pulling my hair out now any help will be aprehiated
Old 03-12-2016, 08:24 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: setting up transmission positions

First unhook the shift linkage from the servo. now for whatever channel you are using make sure it is in the middle position now adjust the servo horn as close as you can get it to where you can put the linkage on without moving it in or out on the trans then you can adjust the trim so you can get it to fit perfect without moving the rod. Then move the channel to full direction one way or the other. Then adjust the end point to where the e clip is just about to touch the Trans. Then move the cannel to full direction the other way then adjust that end point so the e clip is just about to touch the case.

That is as simple as it gets. If you do not understand that you may want to go on line and find a radio manual and learn the terms and definitions of the radio and functions.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11
Old 03-13-2016, 02:55 PM

stephenk99 is on a distinguished road

hi

thanks for reply but not as simple as moving end points with the mfu 03 wish it was all the adjustsments are done through a transmission learning routine !!
Old 03-13-2016, 04:03 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenk99 View Post
hi

thanks for reply but not as simple as moving end points with the mfu 03 wish it was all the adjustsments are done through a transmission learning routine !!
Sorry I did mis the 03 part and yes it has to be done in the programing section of the trans in the mfu. I did mine in the Cascadia just make sure you have the endpoints set to %100 or it will not calibrate

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11