RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction News

Construction News New kits & accessories offered in the world wide marketplace

Old 11-09-2013, 07:48 AM
Wannabe

Azonic will become famous soon enough
Default Fumotec Komatsu DX65

Looks like Fumotec is bringing out a small dozer in 2014.

Old 11-09-2013, 10:09 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Fumotec Komatsu DX65

Frank must be burning the candle from both ends to add a new model kit every yr, plus continue to work for Vario?!

Joe
Old 11-09-2013, 11:10 AM
Journeyman

tracksntreadslou is on a distinguished road

Heres what Trucks and Details had to say about it on Facebook
Fumotec provides a small glimpse into the future. The market introduction of the Komatsu bulldozer D65WX is planned on the scale of 1: 14.5 for the summer 2014. The Caterpillar will be equipped with a specially-tuned propulsion concept, as well as a specially designed hydraulic system.
Old 12-10-2013, 05:21 PM
Green Horn

rc13 is on a distinguished road

Yep I bet Frank is burning the candle at both ends. I have been waiting for some parts from him for my 850D. No Biggy, I an not in a huge hurry or anything. He say that he was super busy from the PC-490 sales after the last show in Germany.
I have 3 of his machines. They are super heavy duty. So this Dozer is sure to be no different. I like his machines. Even that tracked dump truck. I just wish that tracked dump truck had a turret like some of the other one of a kinds that I have seen.
Eddie
Old 02-09-2014, 06:02 PM
BANNED

6-way blade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoNf...em-uploademail

Joe
Old 02-09-2014, 06:52 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

doodlebug is on a distinguished road

Cool!
Cheer's, Neil.
Old 02-09-2014, 09:00 PM
Green Horn

Thanks for posting the video... That is a very nice blade. I have never seen one tilt like that. I think that machine will be avail in the Summer??? It will be very heavy duty just as my B50 and excavators are... I know a lot of you have interest in this dozer. Hopefully Frank will figure an easier way to get it to the US market. I have a stahl dozer that is on the project table waiting for an electrical transplant. Someday.....
Thanks for posting the video...
MBRINC10
Old 02-09-2014, 09:17 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough

Most of the blades I operated were 6 way blades save 2 semi-U

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-09-2014, 09:38 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc13 View Post
Hopefully Frank will figure an easier way to get it to the US market.
What do you mean? ...put in an order, send a bank wire & it shows up on your doorstep.

Joe
Old 02-09-2014, 11:00 PM
Green Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
What do you mean? ...put in an order, send a bank wire & it shows up on your doorstep.
Hi, well, maybe its because I was bugging him for a year for a big order of misc parts. He said he doesn't send much to the US. He told me on an email that he was trying to get a better method to send to the US. Maybe that meant setting up his online shop for the US and UK in English. That would be nice! And like you mentioned how he was prob. burning the candles at both ends with his Komatsu sales and getting this Dozer worked out... Do you think you might purchase one of these DX 65?
I love the Fumotec stuff. Super duty! I must say my B50 is ridiculously strong. I like that style. I had an 8x8 Scaleart. It was super cool. But I always felt it was a little too delicate for me. I was always scared to hurt it. But not with the B50, the 850D and the 450 D. Not worried a bit!
We haven't seen much of that Raupendumper that he has. Just a few vids and pics. He doesn't have pricing for it on his shop site. I love all dump trucks. Call me crazy, but I rally like that thing. I just with it had a turret. That would push me over the top to try to get one of those.
Thanks
Old 02-10-2014, 12:45 AM
Apprentice

MoRockN is on a distinguished road

I will get one of these as soon as they have them for sale, but I don't want to build it, no more time to build anything anymore so it might be a long shot to ask him to build me one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If you got it, a Trucker brought it....
Old 02-10-2014, 04:13 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc13 View Post
He told me on an email that he was trying to get a better method to send to the US. ... Do you think you might purchase one of these DX 65?
Maybe what Frank meant was the complication of removing the 20% sales tax that's applied to all European sales... which he has now done. My last bank wire in September went to a new bank account he has for international commerce.

Undoubtedly I will get one! But a yr or 2 from now, I have enough on my plate at the moment. I luv his model kits too, they're simple assembly, heavy & bulletproof tough!!! And the price is quite reasonable too... about the same as or cheaper than wdc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoRockN View Post
I will get one of these as soon as they have them for sale, but I don't want to build it, no more time to build anything anymore so it might be a long shot to ask him to build me one.
I thought you and rc13 are neighbors?

Joe
Old 02-10-2014, 12:57 PM
Apprentice

[QUOTE=

I thought you and rc13 are neighbors? [/QUOTE]

We are not really, we live too far from each other. He rather buy them built as well, much better to wait and get it built for you, with the job, family , kids, you rarely have time to breath. I knocked out what I could build wise before the twins came and now I'm at a stand still, got an 8x8 to finish, 8x4 to upgrade, day cab dumper to paint and finish, flat bed to finish, redo my roll off, and actually turn on my 944 for once...... Maybe I'll just get it and sit on it for awhile until I can find some time. I sent Frank a message this morning, lets see what he says.

Last edited by MoRockN; 02-10-2014 at 01:13 PM.
Old 02-10-2014, 02:20 PM
Green Horn

FlyingBeagle is on a distinguished road

MoRockN,
I know what you mean about the amount of time that multiples devour. I discovered this hobby not too long before my wife got pregnant with Triplets. They are now a year and a half old and I have not been able to spend any time on this hobby other than keep up with this site. I would love to buy a kit and put it together. If I did, I probably wouldnt be able to finish it by thier 18th birthday.
Old 02-11-2014, 09:21 AM
Green Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Maybe what Frank meant was the complication of removing the 20% sales tax that's applied to all European sales... which he has now done. My last bank wire in September went to a new bank account he has for international commerce.

Undoubtedly I will get one! But a yr or 2 from now, I have enough on my plate at the moment. I luv his model kits too, they're simple assembly, heavy & bulletproof tough!!! And the price is quite reasonable too... about the same as or cheaper than wdc.

I thought you and rc13 are neighbors?
Hi, Bullet Proof and heavy, Exactly.... I weigh about 195 LBs. I can actually stand in the back of my B50 and drive that thing. I can't make tight turns with me in the back because the tires will peel off, but I can drive around standing in the back on a pretty normal surface. I have set an oversized boulder in the back, drove up a dirt slope and dumped it. It is CRAZY!..
I did build the B50. I am so glad I did. I do like building models, but as MoRockN said, there isn't enough time anymore. I have so many projects on the table right now with modifying what I already have. I am currently working on my 450D excavator. Almost took the whole thing apart to re-work it... Now I do some minor fabricating, but mainly work on getting all my models totally outfitted with great electronics, all the cool extras, lights, etc.
Always excited to see the new stuff from Frank. Like this dozer that you guys will get. I do wish that Raupendumper (tracked dump truck for anyone that hasn't seen it) had a turret. That would be sweet!
Thanks.
Old 02-11-2014, 09:50 AM
Green Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoRockN View Post
We are not really, we live too far from each other. He rather buy them built as well, much better to wait and get it built for you, with the job, family , kids, you rarely have time to breath. I knocked out what I could build wise before the twins came and now I'm at a stand still, got an 8x8 to finish, 8x4 to upgrade, day cab dumper to paint and finish, flat bed to finish, redo my roll off, and actually turn on my 944 for once...... Maybe I'll just get it and sit on it for awhile until I can find some time. I sent Frank a message this morning, lets see what he says.
MoRockN,, Whats up? You said it, with all of the busy regular stuff going on, we don't have time to breathe. You are right with me, no way I could ever start building another model now. Like I mentioned to LIl Giants, just modifying what I already have and is it for me. Because some of the time, I will gut the model, and that will take a while for me to get it done... So I am glad that I built my Fumotec B50. But that thing has had ZERO problem though, so I have not had to take it apart. I hope I didn't jinx it.. Later
Old 02-12-2014, 07:15 AM

JohnStilwell is on a distinguished road

Sweet...

Finally, a dozer, and a true grading dozer at that!!!!!
AWESOME!!!
Thanks Frank!!!
Old 02-14-2014, 05:21 PM
Apprentice

Looks nice in color. Although a CAD , I am really excited

Old 02-24-2014, 09:56 PM
Apprentice

jack van is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: Fumotec Komatsu DX65

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingBeagle View Post
MoRockN,
I know what you mean about the amount of time that multiples devour. I discovered this hobby not too long before my wife got pregnant with Triplets. They are now a year and a half old and I have not been able to spend any time on this hobby other than keep up with this site. I would love to buy a kit and put it together. If I did, I probably wouldnt be able to finish it by thier 18th birthday.
hehe as soon as they hit there teens the only time they will see you is when they need money lol
Old 03-30-2014, 07:11 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6tH-VDJoV0

I just saw it in the dirt me want bad !!!! could slow it down a tad but looks to have plenty of grunt . Not a fan of the paint but that can be changed . gona have save every chip for the scrap man now .