RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Get it out of your system! HERE!

Get it out of your system! HERE! You have a gripe,bone to pick, Tamiya vs Wedico or just have to let it out! THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO DO IT!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2015, 07:25 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Unhappy RC4WD and emails

RC4WD has to be the worst RC parts supplier when it comes to answering emails. I bought a new Trail Finder 2 w/Mojave body kit. I am missing one small part for mounting the light in the front bumper. So I emailed them with the part number of the parts tree and even sent a pic with the part I needed circled. So now I wait and wait and wait and in the meantime their automatic emailer sends me three new emails to buy more stuff. This is not my first time dealing with getting them to respond to emails and they do eventually respond and fix the issues but it does make you wonder how much they care when it takes so long to respond.

I work at the parts counter for a large Caterpillar dealer and if I ever let a customer email sit there for days without responding to at least let them know I received the email I would be looking for a new job.

Travis Biddle
travisbiddle74@yahoo.com

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11