RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Tech section. > Electronics tech

Electronics tech Anything to do with the electronics in a model. Lights, Radio, ESC, Servo, Basic electrical.

Old 08-14-2014, 09:45 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Cool Looking to updrade to a better 6 ch radio?

Well here is a great starter radio for our hobby. The new DX6 by Spektrum.

The stick spring tension and mode are adjustable so you can spring load the throttle your self with out needing any extra parts.

Three pos flap switch.

Direct System Menu Access means there is no need to power off the transmitter to access all menus

5 programmable mixes - all mixes are selectable to be normal or 7 point curve multi-point mixes

Includes Voice Alerts and Wireless trainer out of the box

Capable of storing 250 models on the transmitter, expandable further by saving on an SD card or PC

SD card slot for updating firmware, expanding memory and sharing setups (SD Card is not included)

Activate bind mode from the menu or a button without having to power off

I have one that I use with the MFU and no special set up they work great. I also set 3 of these radios up on MFU's at indy this past year and they all work perfect.

This is my opinion on a radio that I own and use. If you like another radio then start your own thread and discuss it in its own thread!

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11
Old 08-16-2014, 03:23 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

egronvold is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Looking to updrade to a better 6 ch radio?

It seems to have ModelMatch as well

Construction site on Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pictures on Instagram:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-16-2014, 09:37 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

TRUCKMAKER is on a distinguished road

Hey Travis thanks for posting the new radio, even though it's not what I'm looking for this time around I went to horizon to check it out and found their new 4 channel wheel radio with selectable aux channel switches and an excellent price! It will work great for the truck I'm building now and the one on deck!
Old 08-17-2014, 10:00 AM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER View Post
Hey Travis thanks for posting the new radio, even though it's not what I'm looking for this time around I went to horizon to check it out and found their new 4 channel wheel radio with selectable aux channel switches and an excellent price! It will work great for the truck I'm building now and the one on deck!
The 4ch surface is a very nice radio, I had the privilege of using one yesterday and it is simple to program.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11