RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2011, 11:10 PM
Green Horn

CrimsonCorsair is on a distinguished road
Arrow Good price for a King Hauler kit?

Hello everyone. I have been lusting after your trucks for some time. I have even started buying some parts for customizing. While I have been waiting for my bonus to arrive I have been monitoring prices on King Hauler kits. Today two sites came up with a pretty good price, at least I think so. I am hoping you will agree with me. If I am off base please let me know what price range I should be looking for.

The first deal I found was on Amazon. They have a King Hauler for $389.00 with free shipping. They only have one at this price and my bonus is not here yet so I may miss this deal...

So I also found this: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Tamiya-1-14-...ht_1854wt_1143

This is a new kit for $399.00, also with free shipping. This auction has 19 available and is scheduled to last 29 days.

Long story short - is $400.00 about the best deal I am going to find on a new King Hauler kit?

Thanks for your advice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
king hauler, price, tamiya