RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Australian Rigs & Roadtrains

Australian Rigs & Roadtrains A place for aussies to show off their unique truck configurations.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2014, 12:54 AM
Journeyman

Exclusive RC is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking KW T908

So a customer of mine got a Scania built a while back by someone he did not want to mention, and he was very displeased with the end result. Then he asked me if I would be interested in reproducing his fav Aussie Truck the KW T908 only supplying me pics of his 1/50 model and some measurements to work with.... and here is what I got going on so far... still needs some refinishing and details in some areas and adjustments but overall im pleased and hes ecstatic....

here is the pics he ave me of his small model,

heres where im at with it... Im also making him a custom Lusty EMS tipper trailer to go with it.

Scrap pieces just to mock it up are added and the roof is bent to get the proper angles

Fender Design

remove lining from old door and replace it with new doors and proper hinges on both the cab and sleeper

gotta clean everything up, LORD knows I HATE wires everywhere lol, spaghetti is meant for meatballs not TRUCKS!

a little cutting and fabbing

thanks for looking guys more to follow later...