RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Get it out of your system! HERE!

Get it out of your system! HERE! You have a gripe,bone to pick, Tamiya vs Wedico or just have to let it out! THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO DO IT!

Old 08-05-2012, 04:48 PM
Journeyman

scalelover is on a distinguished road
Default PayPal and E-CHECK'S

I can't stand that a site that is for instant transfer of money uses/accepts or even has E-CHECKS that take 10 days to clear.

Its very annoying, even more so when it's for a sale that I gave a deal on for paying right away because I could have used the money ASAP.

I had never received one before so after I saw hit my account I didn't think twice about packaging the parts and sending them out, I should have payed more attention because it showed up but only as pending funds not available funds. Now that I know it will take so much time for it to happen, I'll never accept one again without prior knowledge of knowing that's how payment is being sent.

Rant over.

--Dan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by scalelover; 08-05-2012 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 08-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Journeyman

Radio Control Trucker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: PayPal and E-CHECK'S

I'm sorry to hear that you had such problems Dan.

I always read the fine-print on everything I do business on. You would be surprised how many times I've avoided bad situations just because I read the fine-print.

I agree, Pay-Pal is the best way to go for instant payment on-line. I trust to their service every time.

Good luck in the future.

- RCT

"Keep the Shiny-side Up, the Dirty-side Down & Keep 'er to the Line."
Old 08-05-2012, 06:21 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

doodlebug is on a distinguished road

I have the "Sqaure" for my I-Phone, take's 2-3 day's for deposit. But they charge more to punch the number in vs. swiping. 2.75% vs. ? for swiping, no monthly fee's.

Cheer's, Neil.
Old 08-05-2012, 07:12 PM
Journeyman

scalelover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
I have the "Sqaure" for my I-Phone, take's 2-3 day's for deposit. But they charge more to punch the number in vs. swiping. 2.75% vs. ? for swiping, no monthly fee's.

Cheer's, Neil.

I also have that reader, it's 2.75% swipe and 3.5% for manually entered cards and so far so good no problems using it or having issues getting paid. Their is one that does not charge for having to type in the numbers, but it has a high monthly fee charge. So to me it's not an even trade off, I'd rather pay an extra .75% over a monthly fee. But now that PayPal has their reader out I'll prob switch over to theirs depending on what the rates are set at

--Dan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by scalelover; 08-05-2012 at 07:19 PM.
Old 08-05-2012, 11:19 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

doodlebug is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalelover View Post
I also have that reader, it's 2.75% swipe and 3.5% for manually entered cards and so far so good no problems using it or having issues getting paid. Their is one that does not charge for having to type in the numbers, but it has a high monthly fee charge. So to me it's not an even trade off, I'd rather pay an extra .75% over a monthly fee. But now that PayPal has their reader out I'll prob switch over to theirs depending on what the rates are set at

--Dan
Please let me know how the pay pal reader work's out.
So far I'm happy with the Sqaure, Cheaper than the cellular based system that I had before.

Cheer's, Neil.