RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment

Construction Equipment If it digs, pushes, hauls dirt "off road" post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2014, 05:00 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: First build ,cat D11

Got some more parts, the hydraulic pump, valves, and fittings from premacon. I usually don't get bothered with small imperfections but the valve block being in excess of $400 I would expect something better. The aluminum parts that you attach the servo arm to, it looks like they installed four of them and then removed them with a blunt screwdriver. On the undersides of four, they are bent, nicked just torn up somehow. And one has plane holes in it. They were not taped like the other ones. The bottom of the block has some industrial glue or goo stuck to it. I know that these are probably minor imperfections but, damm for that kind of bean I expect better. All but one valve turns well, one returns to its initial position a bit. I suspect whatever seal is in there may not be seated or bent some how. I was planning on dissecting it anyway to see how it works. And in my order I ordered all 4mm fittings but recieved the two 1/8zoll fittings for 6mm. ??? I did read somewhere that they were good and take care of ya, if you need something email them and tell them what you are planning and they will tell you what you need. I did do that several months ago and my response was m5 fittings with 4mm tube. After I wrote a detailed plan of how many cylinders, functions, ect I was planning to find out how many fittings I would need. As the valve block takes several and wasn't sure what all fit with what. Oh well alls good, as I got what I got and placed another order for the 4mm fittings. I guess I was just lacking on product verses high price. But from what I read their product do do its job. Just thought I would share, all is good and now I can start to give the d11 a heartbeat!!