RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction General Discussion

Construction General Discussion General questions

Old 06-22-2019, 04:01 PM

Riley XX-L is on a distinguished road
Default New/used wedico 346

So been lookin for a good excavator for awhile and run across a wedico 345 like new but used and must say very scale and nice quality but it’s different than I am use to like the magom and rc4wd/jd models. first is how hard is it to find capiable parts for upgrades as I noticed wedico is still on a mfu board style esc? I am not a lights and sounds guy and was thinking new radio and 4 esc’s and upgrade the track drive motors and pump motor but have no idea on the kv rating needed as wedico is still on brushed and would like to go brushless pump motor and tracks just need more power. Help is needed. Thanks guys
Old 06-24-2019, 11:00 PM

headers is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New/used wedico 346

You can get the jung pump from premacon or fumotec that what most german machines are using plenty power and the valves as well
Old 06-26-2019, 06:31 PM

Actros4160 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New/used wedico 346

Riley XX-L,

I am not sure he speaks english but that pump ( https://www.modellhydraulik.com/hydr...it-tank-1000ml) I got for my Wedico Cat345 and love it. If you change the pump out you must change the hydraulik tubing, I highly recommend that from bad experience. The OEM Leimbach will bust one at the time that is what happened with me. I use SMS 4mm OD tubing (https://www.smcusa.com/products/TU-P...ric-Size~22082).

I also converted the OEM Drives to Faulhaber Planetygear drives and installed them in the Track housing.

If you have any questions please let me.

Bernd