RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Get it out of your system! HERE!

Get it out of your system! HERE! You have a gripe,bone to pick, Tamiya vs Wedico or just have to let it out! THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO DO IT!

Old 07-11-2013, 01:37 AM
Journeyman

Bigrigger is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Tracking packages!

I know the digital tracking of a package is not an exact science, but that being said, it should at least give a rough idea of where it is.

Well, I ordered something a while ago, and it wasn't very far from where I live. I paid for the standard shipping, and a tracking number, and a few days later I wanted to see where my little parsel was located.

Ran the number, and lo-and-behold... jack. It said the receipt was received, but they didn't know where it was. Well, I'm no shipping expert, but if you have it long enough to scan it, you have it long enough to track it!

Anyway, my point is: why get shipping with tracking included, if the tracking never tells you where it is! I don't need tracking that takes a week to update, because it'll be here in 4 days!

Well, rant over, I just normally love eagerly tracking progress until the package arrives, and the system is taking the joy out of it right now...

I'm also very confident that it will get here, and I guess it'll be a surprise right?

Well, I also have something very special coming in from a guy on here (shout-out to Ryman!). So I'll let you know when it arrives!

Overall, I love to get things in the mail, no matter how they come, and it is very refreshing to finally be getting some more shipments!!!

Oops, hit the smilies limit...

Sorry officer...
Old 07-11-2013, 09:23 PM
Green Horn

ryman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Tracking packages!

Tell me about it. The package I sent you I dropped off at 3:30pm on the 8th and nothing until today it left phoenix at 11:33 am and got to bell gardens at 12:48 pm 373 miles in 1 hour and 15 min???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Riley
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:05 PM
Journeyman

Radio Control Trucker is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Tracking packages!

I don't know which carrier Ryman chose to use, nor why it took so long to start transporting the item,
but if it traveled 373 miles in just a little over an hour I kind of imagined this:

- RCT

"Keep the Shiny-side Up, the Dirty-side Down & Keep 'er to the Line."
Old 07-12-2013, 12:03 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

doodlebug is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radio Control Trucker View Post
I don't know which carrier Ryman chose to use, nor why it took so long to start transporting the item,
but if it traveled 373 miles in just a little over an hour I kind of imagined this:

- RCT
Thanks, I needed a good chuckle
Cheers, Neil.
Old 07-12-2013, 03:56 PM
Journeyman

Bigrigger is on a distinguished road

If only all their trucks were like this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryman View Post
Tell me about it. The package I sent you I dropped off at 3:30pm on the 8th and nothing until today it left phoenix at 11:33 am and got to bell gardens at 12:48 pm 373 miles in 1 hour and 15 min???
Yeah, I guess USPS is having some tracking problems this Summer. The tracking on your package is much better, though. It is a little slow, but at least it says something other than "We're not sure...". It has since departed from Bell Gardens, and I'm super excited! Thanks again, by the way!

I guess, for USPS, we could cut it some slack, because they do not charge the ridiculous amounts that FedEx or UPS do...