RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Welcome New Members

Welcome New Members A place to introduce yourself to the membership.

Old 08-07-2019, 02:35 PM

Arctic Cat ZRT is on a distinguished road
Default New from SEPA

Hello,

Wanted to follow up my thread in the Construction board on my 4200XL build with some information about myself. I've been into RCs for about 5 years now pretty heavily. Dabbled with RC boats with my father when I was a child but started again more recently after graduating college which stayed with my till today. Started up with RC crawlers which I still have and run. Ever
since getting back into it I've wanted to own and run RC construction equipment. I have never been able to put up the money or to be patient enough to save up. Recently decided to sell some RC projects that either I lost interest in or just sat on the shelf. Between that and a bit of bonus money I ordered a Eagle Machinery 4200XL. It was between that an one of the Aliexpress units. After some research on here and Facebook I decided to stay with the Eagle Machinery unit as the end user support was better and the unit was a bit more of a known quantity/quality. The basic details of the machine left me with a blank slate, which my thread in the construction section will show, I am already working on.

Been interested with heavy equipment and commercial trucks ever since I was a kid. My grandfather was a truck driver all of his life which helped fuel my obsession. I am currently a project manager. The company I work for is a scrap system equipment integrator for the printing/recycling industry. As I side job I also drive B-Class oil delivery trucks for fun in the winter. Throughout the years I've operated numerous vehicles and equipment. Some of which include B Class commercial trucks (tanker, crane, dump bed), aerial personnel lifts, industrial forklifts, telehandlers, loaders, backhoes, and carrydeck cranes.

Located in Southeast PA between Quakertown and Pottstown.
Old 08-07-2019, 04:22 PM

RCNewB is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New from SEPA

Hello everyone. I’m new to this site. I’m hoping to find people around Pensacola and Panama City Florida that have the same interest in RC construction vehicles. I would like to find out more information before buying my first excavator, loader and dump truck. There are so many different models out there and I don’t want to have buyers remorse. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks