RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction News

Construction News New kits & accessories offered in the world wide marketplace

Old 10-15-2014, 01:52 AM

diggerup is on a distinguished road
Default Eagle machinery dozer

Seems eagle,machinery (company who built earth digger 4200xl and the loader that rc4wd sell) are working on a dozer!!

http://eaglemach.en.alibaba.com/prod...Bulldozer.html
Old 10-15-2014, 12:35 PM

weemanch is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Eagle machinery dozer

just seen that a few minutes ago as well, and was gonna make a thread about it so assuming rc4wd will have it forsale soonish.
Old 10-20-2014, 06:31 AM

headers is on a distinguished road

That's looking promising can't wait to see it done
Old 10-20-2014, 06:54 AM
Green Horn

Location: Mount Evelyn/Lilydale Area, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 3796
Kingcam2 is on a distinguished road

yeah I saw that a week ago, I can't wait to see some photo's of it.
Old 10-20-2014, 06:07 PM
Wannabe

thebigo is on a distinguished road

I can see the money floating out my pocket already!! Oh well it's only money.
Old 12-09-2014, 12:53 PM
Wannabe

Rimrock is on a distinguished road

Let's hope their prototype will be test run for as long as 6-7 minutes before put on the world marked this time

Last edited by Rimrock; 12-09-2014 at 01:01 PM.
Old 12-15-2014, 10:08 AM

littleiron is on a distinguished road

I am new to the construction equipment r/c . where do you buy these am real interested in a dozer d 6 and up
Old 12-15-2014, 10:20 AM
Apprentice

liftmys10 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleiron View Post
I am new to the construction equipment r/c . where do you buy these am real interested in a dozer d 6 and up
I dont think the eagle dozer is out yet. It's just in the talking phase.
You might want to look at IZZY Dozer.
http://www.rctruckandconstruction.co...ead.php?t=9096
Old 12-23-2014, 07:02 AM
Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleiron View Post
I would say that the Eagle products, so far, has proven to best suited for advanced modellers, who can, and enjoy, spending many hours repairing and modifying. We don't know so much about the new dozer yet, but it will maybe be prized at 3-4000USD, and it will probably have a fine and detailed exterior, as their loader. Problem is; you don't see what's inside and how durable it is...until the product has been released and review threads from the first buyer starts popping up at forums like this.
When you are new to this kind of equipment, and if you are not very in to mechanical DIY projects, it's better to not be among the buyers of the first generation of new equipment from this supplier. Better wait a while and read some reviews first...I would much rather first look at the Izzy dozer (if he starts producing more of them). Next, if one got the money, check out the German Fumotec new Komatsu dozer that is about to be released in near furture (we are talking about a quite different philosophy to the durability issue here...but also a quite different price level naturally

Last edited by Rimrock; 12-23-2014 at 07:07 AM.
Old 12-23-2014, 07:23 AM
Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimrock View Post
I would say that the Eagle products, so far, has proven to best suited for advanced modellers, who can, and enjoy, spending many hours repairing and modifying. We don't know so much about the new dozer yet, but it will maybe be prized at 3-4000USD, and it will probably have a fine and detailed exterior, as their loader. Problem is; you don't see what's inside and how durable it is...until the product has been released and review threads from the first buyer starts popping up at forums like this.
When you are new to this kind of equipment, and if you are not very in to mechanical DIY projects, it's better to not be among the buyers of the first generation of new equipment from this supplier. Better wait a while and read some reviews first...I would much rather first look at the Izzy dozer (if he starts producing more of them). Next, if one got the money, check out the German Fumotec new Komatsu dozer that is about to be released in near furture (we are talking about a quite different philosophy to the durability issue here...but also a quite different price level naturally
I know my advice here on this thread will not do much difference in the big perspective naturally...A new cheap spec product will be released, beautiful pictures and big words about the performance and durability..; people will rush to buy it online, unseen and untested, blindly right into the 'Chinese machinery first generation prototype product trap'...On the other hand, SOMEONE needs to be the buyers of the 1'st generation products, in order for the rest of us to see all the issues and sit on the fence until the biggest issues are solved.. When this is said, I also want to say that it is great that new producers like Eagle comes on the marked with fine looking new models, to lower prices than the German machines. It's all good, I welcome more suppliers and models to our hobby. BUT people should know that advanced hydraulic machinery in the 3000 USD generally is in the cheap segment of the marked, even though 3000 USD itself is a lot of cash for a 'toy', and one should not expect them to perform, and be as durable, right 'out of the box' as the 8-10000 USD German machines, as of 2014. But with some modifications and fiddling around (as many of us in this hobby enjoys), yes, it's possible to make a cheap model perform good putting some effort and hours into it.
Merry Christmas everyone

Last edited by Rimrock; 12-23-2014 at 07:39 AM.
Old 12-23-2014, 06:52 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation

What German construction kits cost 8-10000usd?

For about 20% additional cost you can get a basic Fumotec or Premacon kit that'll not only outlast that china crap 1000 fold, but also has the power & ability to rip that low grade soft aluminum china structured kits to shreds. Fumotec & Premacon are built mostly from steel & high grade aluminum.

The difference in quality of construction materials & electronics of German made vs Chinese made is as different as their economies... China uses their recycled metals full of impurities combined with their 10cents/hr laborers, the Chinese are the ones who make huge profits despite their ~slightly~ lower price!

Your loader and excavator, with it's axle problems, hyd leaks, electronics that catch fire... how long will Eagle machinery keep supplying you with free parts... 30days? 6months? ...yrs? Do you think you will get 10yrs regular use out of a china model & still be less overall cost than German made? I'll put money on it you won't! And then there's resale $$$$ value, which one do you suppose will take the bigger loss?

Joe
Old 12-23-2014, 07:59 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

bigford is an unknown quantity at this point

where do you find the second hand german stuff??
I keep looking but come up empty
Old 12-23-2014, 08:38 PM
Wannabe

I was thinking about the Premacon loader, at about 8000USD ex.VAT RTR (To compare with the Eagle equipment which is advertised as RTR) Fully agree with Lil giants about German vs Chinese made models. And I think the Chinese have much higher profit margin than e.g fumotec and Premacon, because of the possibility to pay very low salaries and in general use of cheap materials/parts.
The high end German machines will last 'a lifetime', and I seldom see any second hand for sale. Many of the ones that are sold second hand, I guess change ownership within local clubs. Second hand ones sometimes are put on the ebay, so one just have to be patient and keep ones eyes open. I guess Fumotec is the lowest priced high end brand, if going for a new kit. Looks to be very durable machines, mainly steel.

Last edited by Rimrock; 12-23-2014 at 08:42 PM.
Old 01-05-2015, 08:43 PM

dozerbuilder is on a distinguished road

It sure can rip OK in the video, seems strong in the tracks - for how long who knows. All the same, it's good to see new large scale RC dozers on the market. I'm guessing it's based on the Chinese Shantui SD-8??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shantui SD-8.jpg (58.7 KB, 28 views)

Last edited by dozerbuilder; 01-05-2015 at 08:46 PM.
Old 01-05-2015, 08:57 PM

osikasculptor is on a distinguished road

Note I got about possible release date:

Thanks for your attention,after around one month,the prototype assembly will be finished,after that will be a long time test,I think commercial sales will be around in March,2015.I will send you some pictures of prototype test when available.

Best Regards,
Tang Juan
Old 01-06-2016, 06:08 PM

thetractorfan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimrock View Post
I was thinking about the Premacon loader, at about 8000USD ex.VAT RTR (To compare with the Eagle equipment which is advertised as RTR) Fully agree with Lil giants about German vs Chinese made models. And I think the Chinese have much higher profit margin than e.g fumotec and Premacon, because of the possibility to pay very low salaries and in general use of cheap materials/parts.
The high end German machines will last 'a lifetime', and I seldom see any second hand for sale. Many of the ones that are sold second hand, I guess change ownership within local clubs. Second hand ones sometimes are put on the ebay, so one just have to be patient and keep ones eyes open. I guess Fumotec is the lowest priced high end brand, if going for a new kit. Looks to be very durable machines, mainly steel.
Very true. There is nothing wrong with aluminum and other thin metals, but it needs to be properly re-enforced. Also with wheel loaders, the transmissions need to be reliable. At an RC construction club, it is your responsibility to make sure you don't damage other's machines. If you are driving an RC loader up an incline and there is an RC dump truck below, the last thing you need is for the plastic gears in the transmission to quit. Since most RC vehicles do not have breaks, this is very important.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:24 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Northern Farmer is on a distinguished road

I regularly see machines for sale on this facebook group "r/c plant & construction co."
Old 01-08-2016, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Farmer View Post
I regularly see machines for sale on this facebook group "r/c plant & construction co."
perhaps they are an outside dealer.
Old 01-09-2016, 07:28 PM

chris deacon is on a distinguished road

Eagle mach have several distributers across the world.
Old 01-17-2016, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris deacon View Post
Eagle mach have several distributers across the world.
Wait a minute, the dozer looks like rc4wd's model. This could mean that rc4wd is a dealer. But that is unlikely.