RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Farm Tractors and Implements

Farm Tractors and Implements Discussion of farm equipment

Old 12-11-2016, 09:19 PM
Green Horn

Just_Build_It is on a distinguished road
Default Conveyor Project

I've been wanting to build a 1:16 conveyor for quite some time. I have pretty much everything I need to start building now. I've seen plenty of pictures and video that it looks like it will be fun and relatively simple to construct. It will be mostly used with pebbles and "play sand". From there I will move onto phase II the trommel to sort the pebbles and sand for distribution.

With the weather starting to become bearable I can start working on new outdoor projects for the RC playground in my backyard.
Old 01-13-2017, 11:05 AM

4801626040 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Conveyor Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Build_It View Post
I've been wanting to build a 1:16 conveyor for quite some time. I have pretty much everything I need to start building now. I've seen plenty of pictures and video that it looks like it will be fun and relatively simple to construct. It will be mostly used with pebbles and "play sand". From there I will move onto phase II the trommel to sort the pebbles and sand for distribution.

With the weather starting to become bearable I can start working on new outdoor projects for the RC playground in my backyard.
Have u done any work on the conveyor belt. I'm building one too but don't know where to start or wat to use.
Old 01-13-2017, 12:41 PM
Green Horn

Just_Build_It is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Conveyor Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4801626040 View Post
Have u done any work on the conveyor belt. I'm building one too but don't know where to start or wat to use.
No not yet. So far I made a belt from a tire inner tube. Cut a two inch wide strip from the middle. I have an old motor I pulled out of a miniature cutting wheel and plan on using that for the drive if I want to go that route. I'm going to use mostly wood for the frame. Once I start putting it all together, I will be sure to post updates and pictures.