RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Build of the month

Build of the month Here we will vote on a build of the month nominated by our members.

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2015, 05:31 PM
Journeyman

Exclusive RC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BOTM continued......

OF COURSE SPUDD would CLOSE the last post and want me to "call him to make it private" and not public..... this is a PUBLIC discussion, and should stay that way.... closing threads is why this forum is going to ****.... all the mods have the "napoleon complex" NOWHERE on this site did I COMPLAIN about "my builds not winning botm" so idk why or where you supposedly saw that.... and I also want aware that calling it how I SEE IT is making a "big stink"

p.s.we ALL know ANY of the admins can sign on to the "ADMIN" username and post with it so dont respond back saying "it wasnt you who closed the thread...

it wasnt unnecessary drama, it was the truth and this whole situation being exposed.... guess it is true.... the truth HURTS... notice how all you did was accuse me of "COMPLAINING about not winning" and didnt address anything I said.... or explain to me how posts go from positive to negative count.....

stop making vacant accusations,and start taking responsibility as a moderator, that is your job isnt it? as far as I know, im just a "concerned member asking from some explanations".....
Old 07-13-2015, 05:39 PM
Administrator

Admin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: BOTM continued......

OK, so spudd is signed in twice now no I closed it WTF makes you think admin could be any of the other mods ? most of the mods are still working at this Hr .
Old 07-13-2015, 05:44 PM
Journeyman

so if its not spudd reveal yourself.... or let me guess your going to make up some cock a mammy excuse as to why you wont or you "cant".......wow so now mods cant sign on with their phone? or better yet you cant open 2 separate pages and sign on with 2 separate user names.... smdh.... this just continues to prove what ive been saying all along....
Old 07-13-2015, 05:58 PM
CEO of bend over motors."WE DRIVE IT HOME!"

spudd has a spectacular aura aboutspudd has a spectacular aura about

it was to save you the embarrassment of making a fool of yourself but ok
you are the main reason of the ending the build of the month. Countless wining to members phone calls to people and badmouthing the forum to members. I have been in contact with a few people that have informed me of your petty childish bashing and for your information we don't feel its anyone's business what happened with the voting numbers you bring up...We corrected the problem and it hasn't happened anymore and measures were taken so it wouldn't happen again.

If you are set on knowing what happened I can tell you but it isn't good for you. That is why it hasn't been aired on public form.... let me know if you want me to continue

RIP FREDDYGEARDRIVE
Old 07-13-2015, 06:10 PM
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudd View Post
it was to save you the embarrassment of making a fool of yourself but ok
you are the main reason of the ending the build of the month. Countless wining to members phone calls to people and badmouthing the forum to members. I have been in contact with a few people that have informed me of your petty childish bashing and for your information we don't feel its anyone's business what happened with the voting numbers you bring up...We corrected the problem and it hasn't happened anymore and measures were taken so it wouldn't happen again.

If you are set on knowing what happened I can tell you but it isn't good for you. That is why it hasn't been aired on public form.... let me know if you want me to continue

knock yourself out, its not embarrassing me one bit.... your just embarrassing yourself and the forum.... you claim to have all these "ppl" who are playing the he said she said card.... go ahead air it out... lets hear who these ppl are..... I got plenty on my own end to air out.... "you fixed the problem" CLEARLY.... you JUST GOT CAUGHT there is no difference.... so how many other BOTM threads were falsified and edited before you all got caught out there...... Im tired of all of you hiding behind a computer and making excuses for all the b.s. YOU GUYS cause.... I didnt do ANYTHING to this forum but post my stuff and compliment other ppl's builds.... I didnt even NOMINATE any of the builds of mine that did win.... so what is your point again....?
Old 07-13-2015, 06:43 PM

Ok 1 you are the sole reason build of the month is gone
2 there are multiple members that set up more then one account just to vote agents your builds. Did it happen before you? could have but not to the extent of your builds
3we have had 4 1/2 years of problem free build of the month and you come along and f#&k everything up with your childish pouting because you didn't win.

you claim that there is a conspiracy with the MODS against you...not true its your so called happy customers and other members that you have disrespected with your arrogant cocky attitude..

I don't feel I am embarrassing myself or the forum. Some things are not the business of the general forum and that's why we as mods discuss problems and fix them in the shadows. Our personal feelings towards any of the members does not effect any decision made on the forum as all disciplinary actions have to be brought up to the mods in a discussion and then voted upon before action is taken...

throw the blame around all you want...you did this to yourself not the mods

I have not met you in person and cant form a solid opinion about you but have had multiple members tell me you are arrogant and self adsorbed and just plain rude to them.....Was there some vote tampering going on? looks like it and like I said it was taken care of but you just cant let it go.

Instead of bashing this forum and its members you might want to use that time to work on your people skills...... just a thought

RIP FREDDYGEARDRIVE
Old 07-13-2015, 06:59 PM
Journeyman

Quote:
Ok 1 you are the sole reason build of the month is gone
2 there are multiple members that set up more then one account just to vote agents your builds. Did it happen before you? could have but not to the extent of your builds
3we have had 4 1/2 years of problem free build of the month and you come along and f#&k everything up with your childish pouting because you didn't win.

you claim that there is a conspiracy with the MODS agents you...not true its your so called happy customers and other members that you have disrespected with your arrogant cocky attitude..

I don't feel I am embarrassing myself or the forum.Somethings are not the business of the general forum and that's why we as mods discuss problems and fix them in the shadows. Our personal feelings towards any of the members dose not effect any decision made on the forum as all disciplinary actions have to be brought up to the mods in a discussion and then voted upon before action is taken...

throw the blame around all you want...you did this to yourself not the mods

I have not met you in person and cant form a solid opinion about you but have had multiple members tell me you are arrogant and self adsorbed and just plain rude to them.....Was there some vote tampering going on? looks like it and like I said it was taken care of but you just cant let it go.

Instead of bashing this forum and its members you might want to use that time to work on your people skills...... just a thought
thats hilarious, that you decided to take the opportunity to use me as your "escape goat" no problem, if the shoe fits ill wear it.....

your killing me with all this he said she said b.s. i wonder where all these "so called members" are coming from..... apparently the complain to mods a bout what again??????? ive never heard of any complaints....... arrogant????? thats funny i didnt know confidence in ones self is now mistaken for arrogance.... that is the most PATHETIC thing I have heard from anyone lately...... blame me ALL you want use me as the EXCUSE all you want, it doenst change the fact that its all b.s....... if its true lets hear it.... let those so called "UPSET" customers come on this thread and post up the so called "negative" experience about me and what it was that I supposedly did.... I really want to see who these ppl are.... lets not go creating fake usernames for this one either, as I document EACH and EVERY customer of mine, and not only have been extremely helpful but have taken care of eachand every single one of them....... oh wait...... UNLESS your talking about ppl on this forum who have never been my CUSTOMERS and just have hate in their blood and want to form an opinion based off of nothing, then maybe you might have a solid base to form your argument off of.... I do have plenty of HATERS, its what fuels the fire.....
Old 07-13-2015, 07:05 PM

if its that bad here why do you hang around...
MONEY is all you are here for
your not my escape goat...your the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am more mature then to bash you other then what I get from other people...
As far as them coming out and telling you...You know that wont happen

If you don't like it here stay away thank you

RIP FREDDYGEARDRIVE
Old 07-13-2015, 07:24 PM
Journeyman

Quote:
if its that bad here why do you hang around...
MONEY is all you are here for
your not my escape goat...your the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am more mature then to bash you other then what I get from other people...
As far as them coming out and telling you...You know that wont happen

If you don't like it here stay away thank you
Money really? i haven't madea dime off this forum if it were a money thing i would have been left.....

and how convenient, that hese "members" wont come out.... because they DONT EXIST...... everyone is an internet tough guy..... if they were real they could hide behind the computer too.... I still dont understand how im the problem..... b=your basing yourself off of what these non existent ppl saya bout me? yea..... REALLLLLLLLL MATURE INDEED......
Old 07-13-2015, 07:26 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exclusive RC View Post
AMEN! Probably the smartest thing anyone has said on here.... since we are on the topic of negativities, since a forum is meant to bring ppl of all ages, ethnicities, and backgrounds, certain things on here should even exist like the "infamous" build of the month.... when i joined this forum i nominated one of my builds and wondered why so many tallented ppl werent doing the same....? I soon found out.... its not about voting for the truck that trully is the "best" or "well put together" its a POPULARITY contest.... its about who you know and who your "cool" with.... correct me if im wrong but its always other ppl nominating builds and not the actual owner...why? Because no one wants to put up a build that should or could have won this "contest" and lose to a truck or vehicle that is sub par in all aspects..... the build of the month foesnt encourage ppl it actually makes this worse.... Mo matter how you slice it, its a "COMPETITION" when there is a winner and a loser so how is that supposed to bring ppl together? Personally when you when its cool and when you lose it aucks but i dont need a B.O.T.M. to tell me how good or bad my stuff is, im very confident in my abilities like many on here are, but not everyone else is.... the seasoned vets have aquired a tough skin for things like this but, what type of example are we setting for the new comers? Just my .02 cents....
6 wks ago ERC wanted the BOTM gone... now it is & he's crying foul, plus telling tall tales to take cheap shots at the Administration.

This a privately funded forum for the general public to use to showcase their talents, as well as learn new things, and it's entirely FREE to use. So like I have personally said before (about a yr ago now), you are free to join, free to use the forum in a friendly manner & you are also free to leave too if it doesn't meet your expectations. But you are not free to be an azz, and to continue to do so will terminate your membership here.

So now I'm closing this thread b/c I'm not going to argue this with you further ERC, your baseless accusations means nothing to me. And if you start another thread to continue the argument, you're done with this forum!

Joe
Old 07-13-2015, 07:30 PM

I will apologize to the other members for having to hear this but we have had a problem with this and it need to be aired out...

This forum was started by a few people to promote good clean fun and help others with there builds.To allow others to post there builds weather good bad or ugly without the fear of being ridiculed or made to feel inadequate..
We as moderators are here to keep the peace not to judge and there are some dam good mods here.Alot of what goes on here out of public sight are things that general members don't need to see or really want to see. We try our hardest to keep things in line and everyone happy but sometimes things happen that we have no control of and when we find problem we try to resolve them ASAP.We as mods don't let our personal feeling towards someone get in the way of right or wrong. There are several mods and all decisions have to be agreed upon by all of us not just one

As of late there has been a lot of negative comments on here and there are a few people that are behind them... I for one will be watching closer and not allowing them to continue
We are all here to have fun and learn from each other and not be in competition with one another. Lets get things back to the way it was intended to be from the beginning

If you have a problem with some one or thing on here get ahold of a moderator{our name is in red if you didn't know that}and we will work to resolve the issue as quickly as we can...keep in mind we do have day jobs and sometimes cant get back to you right away but we will

RIP FREDDYGEARDRIVE
Closed Thread