RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Old 06-28-2014, 12:13 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation Beware of Hogg's Diecast Trucks on facebook

Hogg's Diecast Trucks

Watch out for this guy he is claiming some of our Rc builds for his, he had some of my stuff up as his builds and has other members items up on his page as his right now..

He also has Stepsides Blue pete with the wedico sleeper for sale on his page right now for $350.00 witch is a hoax everyone needs to watch out for this crook as he is also on this web board right here..

Paul..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-28-2014, 12:56 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Beware of Hogg's Diecast Trucks on facebook

This is on facebook site?

I don't see anyone with that name in the membership

Joe
Old 06-28-2014, 01:18 AM
On Leave

Cossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the rough

Is this him
https://www.facebook.com/hoggs.diecasttrucks?fref=ts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-28-2014, 08:44 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about

Yes it is on facebook and No he is not going by that name here he is deleting everyone one that confronts him on this but that is fine I have plenty of other ways to see his page.. Joe you love guys like this he is right up your ally he is being shady like a past member..

Old 06-29-2014, 11:37 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

He has pulled his Facebook page down but I am sure he is on here.. Many others had picked up on his BS as I posted this in all the Tamiya Trucking type facebook pages so he had no where to run..

Old 06-29-2014, 12:53 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough

IIRC , I don't think that name made it through the approval checks . It does ring a bell . I just checked member list , he not here under that 1 .

Old 06-29-2014, 09:44 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihbuilder View Post
IIRC , I don't think that name made it through the approval checks . It does ring a bell . I just checked member list , he not here under that 1 .
No Steve he is not here under that name I know that, that was the first thing I checked the other night before I confronted him but he is here with out a doubt in my mind..

Old 06-30-2014, 01:09 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

doodlebug is on a distinguished road

Got me stumped! Not sure who he could be?
Neil.
Old 06-30-2014, 01:13 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
Got me stumped! Not sure who he could be?
Neil.
Well you know he's not going to come out and tell. I'll leave it at that and play nice.

Big John

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!
Old 06-30-2014, 09:06 AM
Green Horn

Dairyland Trucker is an unknown quantity at this point

I can attest to what Paul is saying about this Hoggs Diecast because I had some of my customers confront me about buying my R/C trucks from him and let me know that they had got them for 75% less than I was asking for them when they wanted to buy them from me...So I let them know I have not sold the trucks as of yet and one came back and said he he had not but the other 2 have paid for them and of all things sent money orders so their money is lost...I think everyone here should be aware of this guys criminal behavior on facebook and to stay far away from him, as far as Paul saying he is on here Paul is correct he is on this site under a different name because he is stealing pictures from here that I have only seen on here and is currently offering trucks up for sale that are on here so put it together and draw your own conclusions.
Old 06-30-2014, 10:09 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

TRUCKMAKER is on a distinguished road

So where is this guy selling these trucks, on Ebay, facebook? I'd hate for anyone to show up at Indy with their trucks and have someone walk up and say "thats mine I bought it from so and so on E-bay". That situation could get stupid real fast!
Old 06-30-2014, 10:25 AM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough

do you guys have any other info on him so we can try to rat him out ?

Old 06-30-2014, 08:10 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of

Well I hate to be that guy but this is why we have the rules we have, facetook not so much. Just one more reason I ditched facetook after a few months and canceled my account, to much drama and nobody to control the free for all.

These guys have learned a hard lesson and do I feel bad for the , yes but I hoped they learned from it. I personally had a guy who I thought was my friend in this hobby and he ended up taking me for $800 in parts and he won't even answer the phone, if he at least answered the phone and said he did not have the money but was still wanting to do his build I would give him the parts if it meant that much to him. The deal was not done on the forum but in person in my garage so the forum is out of it it is all on me.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11
Old 06-30-2014, 09:30 PM
Journeyman

Lmackattack is on a distinguished road

Call him out ! what is his screen name on here we can avoid him....I hate these crooks that try to scam fellow members
Old 07-01-2014, 12:11 AM
Green Horn

Dairyland Trucker is an unknown quantity at this point

I too have been burned and most of the dealings where done off the forum but some were done here and I too was taken for many thousands of dollars from someone I too considered a friend! After 2 years have received about 30% of my items but still out 70% but at least I have recovered some. As some here know this is why I have stepped away from the hobby for awhile and I am slowly coming back to it. There are many guys here that I consider close friends and this is why I was trying to warn members here of the criminal activity by this Hoggs Diecast on facebook, and let forum members here that do use facebook know what this particular individual is doing and stay as far away from him as possible.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:11 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

BRICKNICK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiya Cowboy View Post
Hogg's Diecast Trucks

Watch out for this guy he is claiming some of our Rc builds for his, he had some of my stuff up as his builds and has other members items up on his page as his right now..

He also has Stepsides Blue pete with the wedico sleeper for sale on his page right now for $350.00 witch is a hoax everyone needs to watch out for this crook as he is also on this web board right here..

Paul..
Well after I just recently posted up pics of Stepsides blue Pete with wedico sleeper with the for sale info on the instagram page (@rctruck_n_construction) I created to promote this hobby and this forum, a few days later a gentleman messaged me and said he bought the truck off eBay I believe. But turns out I guess he really did buy it because he has sent me pics of it running threw his house and is constantly asking me questions on where to buy parts etc.... I really don't like the fact the someone that displays zero talent can post pics of everyone's amazing builds and creations and take work for them. This is the reason I try to give credit and post the builders name (when I came remember who built it LoL) under almost all of the pictures I post on instagram. How about you build something yourself and not take credit for someone else's work.
Old 07-03-2014, 03:15 AM
Journeyman

Radio Control Trucker is on a distinguished road
Arrow Re: Beware of Hogg's Diecast Trucks on facebook

I just don't understand these people that do these "things". It's just wrong.

I use FB and share photos to promote our great hobby, but I never try to take credit for anyone else's build (muchless try to sell it).

I have trucks & trailers of my own. If I wanted or needed anything, there are members here that are more than willing to help me get whatever I feel that I need. We all know that there are several members that spend hours of their time to make items just for our hobby.

This "Hogg's Die-cast Trucks" should be grabbed by the ears, pulled into the light of day, and then publicly scrutinized as a low-down, greedy dog as he/she is arrested for the criminal acts inflicted upon others of theft, emotional distress, and being a public nuisance.

Just my opinion.

- RCT

"Keep the Shiny-side Up, the Dirty-side Down & Keep 'er to the Line."