RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Welcome New Members

Welcome New Members A place to introduce yourself to the membership.

Old 11-07-2012, 08:41 PM

RacerX43 is on a distinguished road
Default Hey Guys !

Hi Guys,

It has been brought to my attention that I was asking the wrong questions in the wrong Forum. I just wanted to say that I apologize for doing so. I meant NO harm or offense to anyone. I new here and I admit I didn't read all the rules..

I have been wanting to get into this Hobby for quite a while but didn't because I did not know where to get Custom Parts. Now that I found this site and all of you, I wanted to dive in. I do admit I am impatient because I'm disabiled and home bound so if I offended anyone with my many messages, I am Sorry !!!

I hope that I can be accepted into this hobby with all of you and that we can have fun together with our Trucks.

Sincerely,
Robby
Old 11-07-2012, 09:09 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hey Guys !

Not to worry Robby. If you say your impatient, that means you have found the best hobby to work on that These trucks can be a major teacher of patience. There's no pressure, no time limit and get use to dropping 2mm bolts about 2 million times things will go together and come apart a thousand times and when you order parts it seems like 100 yrs before stuff arrives we are all like Yoda....lol. Ya gotta be!

Being new to the forum....The best advice I can give is, check out all the different threads on the forum one at a time. Get a feel for what each has to offer and then you will know which ones fits your interests best.

Best wishes and looking forward to pics of your first build

Mario
Old 11-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Journeyman

scalelover is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hey Guys !

It was not so much asking the wrong questions in a sense. It was the repeated asking of the same questions in multiple threads. Most everyone here is willing to help out without blinking an eye, but when the same things are asked over and over again it can become slightly irritating or overwhelming to people. We were all new at one point or another and had to go through the same situations, I'm sure no one was offended by it, we are just trying to help you out before things went south and someone might have said something they would have regretted.

The best advice anyone can give is to use the search button at the top of the forum. Once you do this just read and read and look and research and keep doing so and you'll find more than enough info on what your looking for.

http://rctruckandconstruction.com/search.php

Use this to try and find answers, you may not succeed on the first attempt, just try to word it differently and search again, most question you will have, are most likely answered somewhere on here because they have already been asked by others. If you can't find anything don't hesitate to post up after looking and we'll be sure to lend a hand.

The next piece of advice would be patience. It is key to helping you enjoy this hobby and board. Not all members check in everyday but most will get back to you in a timely matter once they see the questions. Most vendors that supply parts have an area in the vendors section where you can get in touch with them about parts, pricing, availability, etc. just send them a PM (private message) and they will respond as soon as possible.

I hope your able to enjoy building and the forum, if you still need help finding something after searching or if your coming up empty, shoot me a pm and ill try to point you in the right direction. Don't let this set you back, just do a bit of reading and searching and I'm sure you will see this is the best forum out there for trucks and construction equip.

--Dan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.